• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers should go 14-2, and most likely will need to in order to secure the home field advantage needed to have that extra edge when facing New England in what should be a rematch of the AFC Title game from last season.

Get ready to party Steelers fans. Lombardi No. 7 is just six months away

I CAN'T FUUUUCKIIIIIIING WAAAAIIIIIT!!!!
4j3z6_s-200x150.gif
\

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
NATION I am sorry that I havent been around much at all .. I took a deal this summer and retired .. but what has really been keeping me away is that my sons wife got in a very bad accident this summer and is still recovering .. she spent 2 months in the hospital and a nursing home .. we thought we were going to lose her .. but she is awake now and is doing well .. my wife and I have been taking care of our 2 1/2 year old grand daughter full time day and night while my son works and takes care of his wife ... but things are looking up and im going to miss the day that we dont have to be her primary care giver .. but that means that my daughter in law is becoming fully recovered and i am grateful for that

Glad to hear things are looking up...
Best wishes for your daughter in law.

RETIRED.......Biotch........

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NATION I am sorry that I havent been around much at all .. I took a deal this summer and retired .. but what has really been keeping me away is that my sons wife got in a very bad accident this summer and is still recovering .. she spent 2 months in the hospital and a nursing home .. we thought we were going to lose her .. but she is awake now and is doing well .. my wife and I have been taking care of our 2 1/2 year old grand daughter full time day and night while my son works and takes care of his wife ... but things are looking up and im going to miss the day that we dont have to be her primary care giver .. but that means that my daughter in law is becoming fully recovered and i am grateful for that
I just saw this godspeed, and good luck!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord that was a long week of drinking... Need to hang the liver out to dry

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! :suds:

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, depending on the moves we make during the offseason, I'm really not that high on the Steelers. This year has shown me a side of the Steelers I've never seen before and I am not pleased at all.

The shit that went down in the beginning of the season with Le'Veon Bell
The off-hand, even though sarcastic, remarks by Ben after probably the worst game of his career
The situation with Martavis Bryant
The reaction from AB when he doesn't get thrown the ball
The way they just always play down to below average teams which is a coaching issue and has been an issue for a long time
The horrid play calling all year long on the offensive side of the ball and decision making during key times in key games
The back and forth between Ben and Haley
The way James Harrison's release was handled by the organization and the remarks made by players afterwards
All this shit happening over the last two weeks with Bell's comments and the players being interviewed and answering questions about the Patriots like we've already beaten the Jaguars

I am not happy with the Steelers organization the way it is right now. It all starts with the coaching staff and I believe we need a new coaching staff. I am one of the few I've seen on here to actually say we should not get rid of Mike Tomlin. But I believe that Todd Haley should be gone, Carnell Lake should be gone, maybe even looking into getting a replacement for Keith Butler.

This organization needs a turnaround and needs it now. Yes, we just had out best regular season record since 2004 but we literally have nothing to show for it other than an early exit from the playoffs and a 27th or 28th pick in the NFL draft. I am very disappointed in this team and how they've handled themselves this year. The moves they make to the coaching staff this offseason will determine how hard and how much I watch them next year.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, depending on the moves we make during the offseason, I'm really not that high on the Steelers. This year has shown me a side of the Steelers I've never seen before and I am not pleased at all.

The shit that went down in the beginning of the season with Le'Veon Bell
The off-hand, even though sarcastic, remarks by Ben after probably the worst game of his career
The situation with Martavis Bryant
The reaction from AB when he doesn't get thrown the ball
The way they just always play down to below average teams which is a coaching issue and has been an issue for a long time
The horrid play calling all year long on the offensive side of the ball and decision making during key times in key games
The back and forth between Ben and Haley
The way James Harrison's release was handled by the organization and the remarks made by players afterwards
All this shit happening over the last two weeks with Bell's comments and the players being interviewed and answering questions about the Patriots like we've already beaten the Jaguars

I am not happy with the Steelers organization the way it is right now. It all starts with the coaching staff and I believe we need a new coaching staff. I am one of the few I've seen on here to actually say we should not get rid of Mike Tomlin. But I believe that Todd Haley should be gone, Carnell Lake should be gone, maybe even looking into getting a replacement for Keith Butler.

This organization needs a turnaround and needs it now. Yes, we just had out best regular season record since 2004 but we literally have nothing to show for it other than an early exit from the playoffs and a 27th or 28th pick in the NFL draft. I am very disappointed in this team and how they've handled themselves this year. The moves they make to the coaching staff this offseason will determine how hard and how much I watch them next year.
You should move this to the thread I just posted about all this drama...