• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#3 NFL team forum by post count!

YFcOFwg.png

What do the 49ers fans have to talk about? How shitty they are and have been since He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named stopped being starter?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do the 49ers fans have to talk about? How shitty they are and have been since He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named stopped being starter?
No clue! Never been in there to have an actual discussion. But I'm pretty sure most of their post counts come from the early years of the Hoop when their fans were much more numerous on here. Doesn't seem like there are as many nowadays. Could have to do with how much of a shitshow that franchise has become.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue! Never been in there to have an actual discussion. But I'm pretty sure most of their post counts come from the early years of the Hoop when their fans were much more numerous on here. Doesn't seem like there are as many nowadays. Could have to do with how much of a shitshow that franchise has become.
I didn't know thoop was around in the 90's. :D

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
The Steelers should go 14-2, and most likely will need to in order to secure the home field advantage needed to have that extra edge when facing New England in what should be a rematch of the AFC Title game from last season.

Get ready to party Steelers fans. Lombardi No. 7 is just six months away

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers should go 14-2, and most likely will need to in order to secure the home field advantage needed to have that extra edge when facing New England in what should be a rematch of the AFC Title game from last season.

Get ready to party Steelers fans. Lombardi No. 7 is just six months away
With expectations at an all time high, this is going to be one hell of an emotional season for fans. Watch out for the pitchforks & torches on a weekly basis!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watchin the Alabama game right now... Gotta say I'm really liking the Bama CB Fitzpatrick. Very instictive, good coverage skills, & closes the gap well.

@ATL96Steeler

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also lookin forward to the USC vs Stanford game to watch Iman Marshall & Quenton Meeks. Both big bodied CBs with 1-3 Rd potential. Marshall is 6'1" 205, Meeks 6'2" 196.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I wasn't really on board with trade talks, but more & more I'm starting to lean that way now that I'm simply not seeing Bell in PIT next season. The Steelers should strongly consider trading Bell. His suspensions & injuries have made him very unreliable over the years. And now he has proved he doesn't care about his teammates & simply wants to break the bank... He has finished a season maybe once? Twice suspended. He doesn't realize how well he has it in Pittsburgh with the supporting cast (players & coaches). Think of the compensation the Steelers could get for a Herschel Walker-like trade and the money they would save. Conner will be ready to take the reins next season.

I watched the game twice, and as per what Hoge said, Bell should of bright his dumb ass to camp.
He has ran a thousand times better against ten times better D's. He's off his game, he's an asshole and after that performance he thinks he's worth 17 mil......get Fuckin real. Get ride of this ego fuck.

On another note, how about that #1 round draft pick Watt????? Fuck yea!!!!!

Btw @FaCe-LeE-uS have you seen your girl miss dick Chaney?????
How bout that stripe nation????
:pound::pound::pound:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
What up Yinzers??
Hey Misko...tell Net (if you still talk on facebook) I'm heading to Mesa in November.
If he wants to get a drink let me know. You can give him my number.

Maybe we should meet up for a beer and talk about it...

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up Yinzers??
Hey Misko...tell Net (if you still talk on facebook) I'm heading to Mesa in November.
If he wants to get a drink let me know. You can give him my number.

Maybe we should meet up for a beer and talk about it...
im all for getting a beer and bullshitting

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NATION I am sorry that I havent been around much at all .. I took a deal this summer and retired .. but what has really been keeping me away is that my sons wife got in a very bad accident this summer and is still recovering .. she spent 2 months in the hospital and a nursing home .. we thought we were going to lose her .. but she is awake now and is doing well .. my wife and I have been taking care of our 2 1/2 year old grand daughter full time day and night while my son works and takes care of his wife ... but things are looking up and im going to miss the day that we dont have to be her primary care giver .. but that means that my daughter in law is becoming fully recovered and i am grateful for that

Last edited:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NATION I am sorry that I havent been around much at all .. I took a deal this summer and retired .. but what has really been keeping me away is that my sons wife got in a very bad accident this summer and is still recovering .. she spent 2 months in the hospital and a nursing home .. we thought we were going to lose her .. but she is awake now and is doing well .. my wife and I have been taking care of our 2 1/2 year old grand daughter full time day and night while my son works and takes care of his wife ... but things are looking up and im going to miss the day that we dont have to be her primary care giver .. but that means that my daughter in law is becoming fully recovered and i am grateful for that
No need to apologize brother! Family always comes first. I remember the convo back in the summer about the accident. Glad to hear that she is getting better with her recovery! Tough times are always easier with a strong family support system.

Anything we can do to help don't hesitate to ask!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks face ...
I'd ask how retirement is, but I now know what its like having a toddler in the house & its like workin round the clock! I'm sure a 2 year old is a whole different level though, mine is only 14 months but still quite the handful!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd ask how retirement is, but I now know what its like having a toddler in the house & its like workin round the clock! I'm sure a 2 year old is a whole different level though, mine is only 14 months but still quite the handful!
she is a lot of work but well worth it .. after all she is PAPA's girl

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to hear about your daughter-in-law, @MISKO, but glad she's recovering.

And I assume that you've done your duty as a grandpa, and spoiled the little tyke rotten? :thumb: