• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if they do, he's going to need someone.....not Jones.....to show him how to throw something other that interceptions.

Idk dude, I just don't think he's done. I think he's just trying to push his point. Like I said, these other guys, AB, Bell, and so on, need to show their commitment. We know and have seen his, it's their turn....
Agreed. And I don't think 1 other person in particular got the point yet... Judging by his mixtape release & hanging out with Snoop Dogg. :whistle:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YO..... @FaCe-LeE-uS

Or should I say, Colonel Stars and Stripes....:lol:

Did you find a hobby for your girl or did Mrs Dick Chaney (aka Megnight-angel) figure out she was limp with the extra chromosome????

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YO..... @FaCe-LeE-uS

Or should I say, Colonel Stars and Stripes....:lol:

Did you find a hobby for your girl or did Mrs Dick Chaney (aka Megnight-angel) figure out she was limp with the extra chromosome????
Tough guy huh?

giphy.gif

Haven't seen that twat around in a while... But I've been purposely avoiding those threads

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the hell has our fearless leader @MISKO been???? Do we need to tag him in the milkcarton thread?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the hell has our fearless leader @MISKO been???? Do we need to tag him in the milkcarton thread?
Im busy as all get go at wurk .. the ground has thawed enough for my company to start putting in more fiber optic cable an I have been a splicing fool .. making a ton of OT and into double time but damn I would like some time off so I can spend some of that OT money .. maybe Ill punch out a costumer to get a couple of free weeks off ...lol

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im busy as all get go at wurk .. the ground has thawed enough for my company to start putting in more fiber optic cable an I have been a splicing fool .. making a ton of OT and into double time but damn I would like some time off so I can spend some of that OT money .. maybe Ill punch out a costumer to get a couple of free weeks off ...lol
Well if you can't find the time to spend it, then I'm sure the wife could? lol

But seriously, I bet the OT money is great! Break necks & cash checks Misko!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope the freeway collapse didn't affect our brother @ATL96Steeler... Well considering it was over the weekend it may have only affected a tee-time or 2! lol

a49cc10a8dfedd2f26bdba37eb8042d4.jpg

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope the freeway collapse didn't affect our brother @ATL96Steeler... Well considering it was over the weekend it may have only affected a tee-time or 2! lol

a49cc10a8dfedd2f26bdba37eb8042d4.jpg

I'll tell you Face...that was bizarre on THURS!

I live along the NE corridor so I85 is our north-south freeway, but fortunately I don't have to take I85 every day to the office.

They're saying 4-6 mos on the repair so this is going to be a problem for a while. I take the surface streets for my 14 mile trek. FRI a lot of people telecommuted and this week is spring break so we're not going to know the full brunt of the impact on commuting for another week or so.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you Face...that was bizarre on THURS!

I live along the NE corridor so I85 is our north-south freeway, but fortunately I don't have to take I85 every day to the office.

They're saying 4-6 mos on the repair so this is going to be a problem for a while. I take the surface streets for my 14 mile trek. FRI a lot of people telecommuted and this week is spring break so we're not going to know the full brunt of the impact on commuting for another week or so.
Oh wow I didn't know it was last Thursday! Just found out about it today. But damn, 4-6 months!!! Brutal! Seems very bizarre that a fire could take out a freeway overpass like that. Faulty engineering? I studied civil engineering in college and to my knowledge those things are designed for a lot of worst-case scenarios. Not sure what design code is like down there!? Gotta admit that I got a laugh out of it being a fire caused by a crackhead though.

I'm sure the diverted traffic is going to really mess with your travel times.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow I didn't know it was last Thursday! Just found out about it today. But damn, 4-6 months!!! Brutal! Seems very bizarre that a fire could take out a freeway overpass like that. Faulty engineering? I studied civil engineering in college and to my knowledge those things are designed for a lot of worst-case scenarios. Not sure what design code is like down there!? Gotta admit that I got a laugh out of it being a fire caused by a crackhead though.

I'm sure the diverted traffic is going to really mess with your travel times.

Yeah I didn't find out until I got home the OFC and got these pic texted from my daughter who lives in Buckhead. This was her exit, so she WILL be affected.

Me...probably, but there's a good chance it won't be too bad for me. Most people from the notheast side where I live that take I85 all the way into ATL with end up with taking 285 around...I think this is just going to dump more traffic on 285 which is already brutal.

I work in concrete and we were talking to some structural engineers on FRI that design a lot of the specs on our jobs...that most likely was 5000 psi grade concrete with #8 and #10 grade steel rebar. By contrast most of our jobs involve 3000 psi concrete and #4 or #5 rebar.

They said for that elevated section to fail the temps had to exceed 2,000 degrees...and some type of additive had to be involved. Some powerful shit that crack head had!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I didn't find out until I got home the OFC and got these pic texted from my daughter who lives in Buckhead. This was her exit, so she WILL be affected.

Me...probably, but there's a good chance it won't be too bad for me. Most people from the notheast side where I live that take I85 all the way into ATL with end up with taking 285 around...I think this is just going to dump more traffic on 285 which is already brutal.

I work in concrete and we were talking to some structural engineers on FRI that design a lot of the specs on our jobs...that most likely was 5000 psi grade concrete with #8 and #10 grade steel rebar. By contrast most of our jobs involve 3000 psi concrete and #4 or #5 rebar.

They said for that elevated section to fail the temps had to exceed 2,000 degrees...and some type of additive had to be involved. Some powerful shit that crack head had!
That's exactly what peaked my interest. I was speculating, but from my experience it takes some extreme temps for something like that to fail unless the designs were flawed. So that doesn't surprise me to hear that! Still odd that a crackhead would have found the means? And what further puzzled me was how clean-cut the freeway section fell away. Not very familiar with elevated road design, but from what I recall concrete highways are typically designed in sections/segments for a reason. Mainly to allow movement to hold up better under the stresses that these highway loads carry.

That crackhead must have been concocting with some reagent-grade chemicals!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly what peaked my interest. I was speculating, but from my experience it takes some extreme temps for something like that to fail unless the designs were flawed. So that doesn't surprise me to hear that! Still odd that a crackhead would have found the means? And what further puzzled me was how clean-cut the freeway section fell away. Not very familiar with elevated road design, but from what I recall concrete highways are typically designed in sections/segments for a reason. Mainly to allow movement to hold up better under the stresses that these highway loads carry.

That crackhead must have been concocting with some reagent-grade chemicals!

The way it collapsed in one complete section was weird also. I'm certainly not the person to even begin trying to figure out why it failed. I do know that each section of the elevated freeway is connected by expansion joints, and there were no concrete pillar supports directly under the section that gave way.

I think the repair is going to go a lot quicker that initially reported. They expect to have demo completed next week. This was a interstate so they will get some support from the Feds. Reported 3 people have been arrested. but not a whole lot more has come out about the crack head or if indeed he was the cause.

Amazing no loss of life at all.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way it collapsed in one complete section was weird also. I'm certainly not the person to even begin trying to figure out why it failed. I do know that each section of the elevated freeway is connected by expansion joints, and there were no concrete pillar supports directly under the section that gave way.

I think the repair is going to go a lot quicker that initially reported. They expect to have demo completed next week. This was a interstate so they will get some support from the Feds. Reported 3 people have been arrested. but not a whole lot more has come out about the crack head or if indeed he was the cause.

Amazing no loss of life at all.
1 suspect turns into 3 now... Crackheads do tend to turn up by the handful.. Not speaking from personal experience, of course lol.

Can't imagine what would have gone through the mind of the first people that approached the section right after it happened... Just cruisin along sippin their morning coffee and probably did a double-take at the road, blinked a few times, then realized the road was indeed missing. lol

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 suspect turns into 3 now... Crackheads do tend to turn up by the handful.. Not speaking from personal experience, of course lol.

Can't imagine what would have gone through the mind of the first people that approached the section right after it happened... Just cruisin along sippin their morning coffee and probably did a double-take at the road, blinked a few times, then realized the road was indeed missing. lol

There were drivers passing thru the heavy smoke for several minutes...probably a good 15 minutes before the fire dept, shut it down.. Then it was such an inferno that the fire fighters felt it might give way so they got off of and away from under the section battling the fire...5 mins later it collapsed they say. So from the time that people were actually driving on it until it fell was maybe 45 mins to an hr.

Scary shit.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were drivers passing thru the heavy smoke for several minutes...probably a good 15 minutes before the fire dept, shut it down.. Then it was such an inferno that the fire fighters felt it might give way so they got off of and away from under the section battling the fire...5 mins later it collapsed they say. So from the time that people were actually driving on it until it fell was maybe 45 mins to an hr.

Scary shit.
Damn... Glad it wasn't a quick sequence of events and they were on top of it. Have they reported what they believe the accelerant was?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn... Glad it wasn't a quick sequence of events and they were on top of it. Have they reported what they believe the accelerant was?

Nope...very little has come out lately aside from the traffic detour plans. I expect them to have more on the cause, accelerant maybe by the end of the week.