• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should cut their sacks off with a rusty straight razor!!!!!
That's what the prison system is for... Might not be a straight razor, rather a makeshift shiv made out of scrap license plate metal.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin Stiller Nation... :yo: :ranger:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Fuck @FaCe-LeE-uS

You really need to go check out this special Olympian.....

Bengal love guide

Just fuckin wow!!!!

Hell check all her threads, been having tons of fun kickin this clown around!!!!
At first I thought she was just a lunatic, but now I'm starting to think she has an extra chromosome...

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I thought she was just a lunatic, but now I'm starting to think she has an extra chromosome...

I think it dangles.......

If'n ya know what I mean.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gerd mernin'

It's starting to annoy me that Ben is bein a drama queen this offseason about returning... Just f*ckin commit already because we already know you will ya turd

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gerd mernin'

It's starting to annoy me that Ben is bein a drama queen this offseason about returning... Just f*ckin commit already because we already know you will ya turd

f657ad2043b9e1d067603399b655272d.jpg

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just doesn't make any sense to keep up with the charade. Whatever point he was trying to make has been long-since made. Get over it already.

He's gonna play, he will have to give money back if he doesn't......
And you know he wants another ring. He just wants the F/O to leave him be so he can have some dad time.
He knows what he wants and what he needs, it's up to the cheerleader and the F/O to get the job done.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just doesn't make any sense to keep up with the charade. Whatever point he was trying to make has been long-since made. Get over it already.

Not to mention it doesn't make much sense for Tomlin to continue to let the drama queens run rough-shot in the locker room, but he did.

Ben is from the Cowher years, so he may not be to hip to the drama bullshit that these guys are doing in the locker room....maybe he wants to make them sweat it out a bit!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gonna play, he will have to give money back if he doesn't......
And you know he wants another ring. He just wants the F/O to leave him be so he can have some dad time.
He knows what he wants and what he needs, it's up to the cheerleader and the F/O to get the job done.
Supposedly he's going on a hunting trip with Jim Kelly in New Zealand this week... Sounds like a typical offseason for him, which I'm glad. But the recent comment of "leaning towards coming back" irked me. It's like dangling a steak in front of a lion. It's feast or famine, so get with it or just retire already.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly he's going on a hunting trip with Jim Kelly in New Zealand this week... Sounds like a typical offseason for him, which I'm glad. But the recent comment of "leaning towards coming back" irked me. It's like dangling a steak in front of a lion. It's feast or famine, so get with it or just retire already.

He knows, just as you and anyone else in the Steeler Nation knows.....He leaves, we are fucked.

Have a beer and chillax, Buddy!!!! He's coming back. Hopefully what he is doing is getting the attention of certain WR's like it is you....Maybe then the shit heads will grow the hell up!!!

But I would bet good money, he is hoping his actions are getting the response you are giving, only it needs to come from a select few on the team!!! They are the ones that need to commit, not him. He has proven year in and year out his commitment....It's time for these other guys to show theirs!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is how sure I am he is coming back......

If he retires instead of coming back this year, I will post up a tawmy brady avi for a month!!!

But I am not worried, I know he'll be back!!!!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still no girly pics?

why the fuck dont you come to a REAL thread, and fuck this bullshit where you get censored for minor pics of major babes!

see ya around, just checkin in

and now checkin out

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is how sure I am he is coming back......

If he retires instead of coming back this year, I will post up a tawmy brady avi for a month!!!

But I am not worried, I know he'll be back!!!!
I never said I was worried cot dammit! lol. I know that sum bech will be back.

Just statin that I was annoyed with his antics. But I agree that its probably still being directed at his teammates and/or coaches. I still think his point was made a month ago.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I was worried cot dammit! lol. I know that sum bech will be back.

Just statin that I was annoyed with his antics. But I agree that its probably still being directed at his teammates and/or coaches. I still think his point was made a month ago.

I know what you're saying....
But hey, if he can drag it out till preseason, why not.....
I'm sure he'll be letting F/O know, our maybe he is also forcing them to prepare for life after him also. Maybe he agrees with us, that Jones isn't the answer....idk......

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know what you're saying....
But hey, if he can drag it out till preseason, why not.....
I'm sure he'll be letting F/O know, our maybe he is also forcing them to prepare for life after him also. Maybe he agrees with us, that Jones isn't the answer....idk......
Well if they draft a new QB relatively high and Ben conveniently announces his return soon after then we'll know you're right! lol

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if they draft a new QB relatively high and Ben conveniently announces his return soon after then we'll know you're right! lol

Even if they do, he's going to need someone.....not Jones.....to show him how to throw something other that interceptions.

Idk dude, I just don't think he's done. I think he's just trying to push his point. Like I said, these other guys, AB, Bell, and so on, need to show their commitment. We know and have seen his, it's their turn....