• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2015 Recruiting Thread....

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1734086

I wouldn't sign with the Gators either if the staff is really acting this rude.

Obviously we are only getting one side of the story but if that is the side they are telling and that is how they feel that is all that matters. I kinda agree with the dad it might be better for him to branch out and get away from home especially with the report of his mom crying because he was just going down the road to school.

If he flips I wonder who would get him you have to think Ole Miss, Alabama and Auburn are the possibilities.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously we are only getting one side of the story but if that is the side they are telling and that is how they feel that is all that matters. I kinda agree with the dad it might be better for him to branch out and get away from home especially with the report of his mom crying because he was just going down the road to school.

If he flips I wonder who would get him you have to think Ole Miss, Alabama and Auburn are the possibilities.

Alabama was considered a long shot before he announced, and Ole Miss was 2nd.

I don't think Auburn is in the mix. Maybe a little because of Muschamp, but that didn't seem to matter in his previous order.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday there were a good many Bammers around here that felt he was going to pick them...but they always get hyped up and go full retard on these type things.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Miss is his #2. Bama was his #3 and Auburn was his #4. I just heard ESPN recruiting analyst Derrick Tyson go on Finebaum and say this. So Ole Piss is probably where he will go if he doesn't go to UF.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These parents flat out lie to the media sometimes in situations like these. I'll give the gaytars the benefit of the doubt in not being that douchy to a 5star local prospect.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These parents flat out lie to the media sometimes in situations like these. I'll give the gaytars the benefit of the doubt in not being that douchy to a 5star local prospect.

:shocked:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess i'm in a sympathetic mood to these situations after the crock of shit Kevin Toliver's dad told the media about VT the other day.

"Virginia Tech may have flipped the younger Toliver’s commitment with a simple, “Hello.” Even Toliver’s father admits that he honestly thought his son would end up at Virginia Tech.

Then came the official visit this past fall. Virginia Tech’s defensive backs coach never introduced himself or spoke to the recruit’s mother, Stephanie Toliver, until the third day of a three-day visit, the elder Toliver said.

During a Sunday meeting with defensive coordinator Bud Foster, Stephanie Toliver called out secondary coach Torrian Gray, who also was in the room.

“ ‘I’ve been here all weekend, and I haven’t met you,’ ” Stephanie told the coach, Toliver said. “He apologized. You should have seen the look on Bud Foster’s face. He nearly fell out.”

On the drive back from Blacksburg, Stephanie Toliver told her son that she couldn’t “swallow” being ignored for two days by the guy who would be coaching her son’s position."
Five-star recruit Kevin Toliver II remained committed to LSU for 820 days | LSU | The Advocate — Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Knowing what i do about the VT program and DB coach Torrian Gray.......that is about the stupidest shit i have ever heard. He could have said any other coach on staff and it may have been plausible, but TG is one of the best DB coaches in the country, a very humble personable dude, is without a doubt VT's best recruiter on staff, would be coaching him personally his whole career, and is spending a lot of time recruiting others at that kid's same high school in Florida.

It's fucking crazy how some of these kids' parent's are just as immature and attention whorish as their 17 year old children.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam,

Put some ice on that sore vagina it will help take some of the sting away.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess i'm in a sympathetic mood to these situations after the crock of shit Kevin Toliver's dad told the media about VT the other day.

"Virginia Tech may have flipped the younger Toliver’s commitment with a simple, “Hello.” Even Toliver’s father admits that he honestly thought his son would end up at Virginia Tech.

Then came the official visit this past fall. Virginia Tech’s defensive backs coach never introduced himself or spoke to the recruit’s mother, Stephanie Toliver, until the third day of a three-day visit, the elder Toliver said.

During a Sunday meeting with defensive coordinator Bud Foster, Stephanie Toliver called out secondary coach Torrian Gray, who also was in the room.

“ ‘I’ve been here all weekend, and I haven’t met you,’ ” Stephanie told the coach, Toliver said. “He apologized. You should have seen the look on Bud Foster’s face. He nearly fell out.”

On the drive back from Blacksburg, Stephanie Toliver told her son that she couldn’t “swallow” being ignored for two days by the guy who would be coaching her son’s position."
Five-star recruit Kevin Toliver II remained committed to LSU for 820 days | LSU | The Advocate — Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Knowing what i do about the VT program and DB coach Torrian Gray.......that is about the stupidest shit i have ever heard. He could have said any other coach on staff and it may have been plausible, but TG is one of the best DB coaches in the country, a very humble personable dude, is without a doubt VT's best recruiter on staff, would be coaching him personally his whole career, and is spending a lot of time recruiting others at that kid's same high school in Florida.

It's fucking crazy how some of these kids' parent's are just as immature and attention whorish as their 17 year old children.

lol @ yer douche bag corch

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is starting to be a disturbing trend.

Asswipe parents are expecting to be treated as royalty and fawned over now?

If they can get a crumb of a better deal elsewhere, they call a press conference to involve themselves as well.

The swelled egomaniacal kids are bad enough...but at least they are 17/18 year old idiot teenagers.

I hope that one of these parent jackasses who pull this crap get their son's blackballed altogether by coaches soon.

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like KJ Hill might have been involved in a pay for play scandal at North Little Rock High School.

Don't know if it would effect him in college or not though

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is starting to be a disturbing trend.

Asswipe parents are expecting to be treated as royalty and fawned over now?

If they can get a crumb of a better deal elsewhere, they call a press conference to involve themselves as well.

The swelled egomaniacal kids are bad enough...but at least they are 17/18 year old idiot teenagers.

I hope that one of these parent jackasses who pull this crap get their son's blackballed altogether by coaches soon.
I applaud the old school coaches who don't play that shit. We had a coach tell Curtis Grant's (top 10 player in the country who ended up at Ohio State) dad that he wasn't even good enough to be the third best linebacker in state that cycle. :pound:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He talked shit about that cow shit smelling junior college up the road too.
-
Not related to this, but I was just thinking about VT. All the Mack stuff down here, I said if you are jsut judging on football and a staffs ability to develop players you will be hard pressed to find to better schools than TCU and VT. Unfortunately for you, I am not a 5 star DB.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Not related to this, but I was just thinking about VT. All the Mack stuff down here, I said if you are jsut judging on football and a staffs ability to develop players you will be hard pressed to find to better schools than TCU and VT. Unfortunately for you, I am not a 5 star DB.
It's most definitely both programs bread and butter to go out and get kids who fit their systems and coach them up. National titles can be hard to come by for teams like that but winning on a consistent basis for a long period of time isn't. Hopefully VT will get back to that consistency soon.

VT has actually recruited DBs pretty well though (relatively). Kids have been starting to see how if coach gray can turn 2* DBs like the Kam Chancellors, Brandon flowers, Jimmy Williams, Kyle fullers, etc into high draft picks or potential pro bowlers then what can they do with more highly rated guys? Kendall Fuller's draft position next year will be a damn good recruiting tool for Gray and staff.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's most definitely both programs bread and butter to go out and get kids who fit their systems and coach them up. National titles can be hard to come by for teams like that but winning on a consistent basis for a long period of time isn't. Hopefully VT will get back to that consistency soon.

VT has actually recruited DBs pretty well though (relatively). Kids have been starting to see how if coach gray can turn 2* DBs like the Kam Chancellors, Brandon flowers, Jimmy Williams, Kyle fullers, etc into high draft picks or potential pro bowlers then what can they do with more highly rated guys? Kendall Fuller's d
draft position next year will be a damn good recruiting tool for Gray and staff.
-
They should steal some recruits. Its been a long run of turning 2/3 star kids into a top 10 defense. Just a lot respect for Foster and that defensive staff. I probably put them #1 in development, now that Bumpas just retired at TCU.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3