• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2011 Other Scores Thread

vtnuclearhokie

Pronounced Nuke-u-ler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont get why stanford would jump us. it would make no sense.

[conspiracy theory]To keep heisman candidate's campaigns alive, since as of lately heisman winners at least take their teams to the NCG. After yesterday, there are a lot less heisman front runners with teams in the top 4.[/conspiracy theory]

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note...Maryland allowed 35 points in the 4th quarter to lose to NCSU 56-41. My question is, how the hell do you do that??

Maryland dropped to 2-10,1-7 to finish the year. Their wins was against Miami (1st game of the year, not sure how that happened) and the mighty university up the road, Towson. They had several games won this year, only to give them away in the final quarter in terrible defensive fashion (this game AND Clemson come to mind). I said it before and now I will say it again, I think Edsall was a VERY bad hire. One hit wonder at UCONN doesn't qualify for a nice gig at an ACC school IMO. I have heard UMD's financial situation is in dire straits so it looks like they will be stuck with this guy for SEVERAL years..sucks to be a Terp right now.

And somewhere the Fridge is laughing his effin ass off..

Last edited by a moderator: