• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I am still getting air time.

My rebuttal to the comments on that twitter

Whatever, I was at the game in Bloomington, sitting in the front row, right behind the Indiana bench. Where were those posters at?

BTW, I also on BTN when Nebraska played at Purdue when Randy Gregory was playing for Nebraska. I think that was the game Spencer Long was injured. My friends in Lincoln lit up my phone for that also, asking if I was at the game. Duh, did you see me on TV?

As did my brother in Colorado, he saw me on BTN.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I am still getting air time.

My rebuttal to the comments on that twitter

Whatever, I was at the game in Bloomington, sitting in the front row, right behind the Indiana bench. Where were those posters at?

BTW, I also on BTN when Nebraska played at Purdue when Randy Gregory was playing for Nebraska. I think that was the game Spencer Long was injured. My friends in Lincoln lit up my phone for that also, asking if I was at the game. Duh, did you see me on TV?

As did my brother in Colorado, he saw me on BTN.
I will always remember that moment of yours good sir

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time making homemade runzas last night and they turned out pretty good I also made a Swiss cheese mushroom Runza Pizza that was freaking awesome

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Tomhusker I was just over at the Michigan Board posting the same questions you are about Gameday atmosphere and where to catch a good bite to eat but there's nothing but crickets over there. Anyhow my cousin and I are going to the Michigan game and he and I are going to start a tradition of going to an away game every year.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Tomhusker I was just over at the Michigan Board posting the same questions you are about Gameday atmosphere and where to catch a good bite to eat but there's nothing but crickets over there. Anyhow my cousin and I are going to the Michigan game and he and I are going to start a tradition of going to an away game every year.

Yup, crickets.
Were thinking about doing the annual road game too.
HOWEVER, new job means I won't have vacating time before the Michigan game, so my son will be traveling with his girlfriend this year.