• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After next season offer Jay Wright or Dana Altman 4 mill a year. Then raise the football staffs salary after we win the big ten championship

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So UC Davis found a guy at Nebraska Northeast community college. And now he is going to play Kansas tomorrow. Good for him. Meanwhile we are having two players transfer. Now I know Fuller leaving early is acceptable. But Horn what better situation could he find the the one he's in now.
Playing time he's going to have a ton.
Oh wait any university anywhere because we are literally the worst program in college basketball.

I'll drink a beer with Miles but I just can't see how it's going to get better before it gets much much worse. If Tim ever gets back control of his team I see him losing them mid season and probably getting fired Midway through the season. And we lose a bunch of games.

But what do I know.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm okay with Horne leaving. But Miles better lock the doors ASAP and not lose anybody else. I can't see anybody else leaving mostly because all of their playing time and roles will increase next year. But crazier things have happened and who knows what the chemistry is really like inside that locker room.

Tshimanga and Morrow should be fine
I can't imagine Jacobson or McVeigh leaving
It's going to be Watson's team for the next 2 years seemingly.
Isaiah Roby could be the wild card.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys as you may or may not know I started a steam cleaning/ cleaning company. I was wondering how you would go about advertising. I am thinking about the Google ADwords premium account. its $1800 a year but they give you a bunch of adwords. set you up on social media and funnel traffic to your page. so when someone is looking for steam cleaning and carpet cleaning in a 60 mile area my name comes up first on google.

I was thinking church bulltons

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay Connor MacGregor to tattoo your company name on his forehead before his next fight.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh Clever. I caught your St. Patties Day contribution.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys as you may or may not know I started a steam cleaning/ cleaning company. I was wondering how you would go about advertising. I am thinking about the Google ADwords premium account. its $1800 a year but they give you a bunch of adwords. set you up on social media and funnel traffic to your page. so when someone is looking for steam cleaning and carpet cleaning in a 60 mile area my name comes up first on google.

I was thinking church bulltons

Sadly adwords is probably needed this day and time.

Also, get one of those signs for the back of your truck. Find local neighborhood Facebook pages and post there. Nextdoor.com post there.

And the one that will really get you noticed, find a way for the Donald to tweet your companies name

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have talked to 93.7 the ticket about advertising. And skywriting has been brought up by me a couple of times. Also driving ranges with a net that catches a lucky ball. Get their house cleaned. Same with Husker and saltdogs games. Hit a home run into a glove or net in the outfeild a lucky fan sitting in such and such seat. Free house cleaning.

I was even going to buy stool a thong so when he shakes it at the Q he could advertise to all his "friends". I don't discriminate.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have talked to 93.7 the ticket about advertising. And skywriting has been brought up by me a couple of times. Also driving ranges with a net that catches a lucky ball. Get their house cleaned. Same with Husker and saltdogs games. Hit a home run into a glove or net in the outfeild a lucky fan sitting in such and such seat. Free house cleaning.

I was even going to buy stool a thong so when he shakes it at the Q he could advertise to all his "friends". I don't discriminate.
Husker advertising would be ridiculously expensive. Are you in Lincoln or Omaha or where?