• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude it's unbearable! Honestly I got the cat because I was dating this girl at the time and I kind of got stuck with the cat he's such an asshole but for some reason I like him. Literally 90% of the time the cat wants nothing to do with me other than being fed water and shelter the cat would just as much love me if I was dead
That is cats in general. Exceptions are there though. My daughters cat, because it truly is hers, will always come up to her, will always lay down to pet her, will follow her throughout the house. This is the same cat that when she was 2 i caught her trying to put the kitten (had got the cat when she was 2) into the trash can, i walk by and am like NO, NO NO NO NO! She thought it was funny at the time. I would be perfectly happy without cats/animals in the house.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah my cat likes me. and he loved my grandma absolutely loved her. I got the cat when it was 4 weeks old because the owner couldn't take care of it & wouldn't take care of it... so I had to feed it with an eyedropper but I also had to go to work so I left it with my grandma and she would feed him with an eyedropper an absolutely baby him so naturally the kitten bonded with her.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My pickems is not doing too great right now lol. UTSA already lost. Houston stuggling against SDSU

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is cats in general. Exceptions are there though. My daughters cat, because it truly is hers, will always come up to her, will always lay down to pet her, will follow her throughout the house. This is the same cat that when she was 2 i caught her trying to put the kitten (had got the cat when she was 2) into the trash can, i walk by and am like NO, NO NO NO NO! She thought it was funny at the time. I would be perfectly happy without cats/animals in the house.

Yeah my cat likes me. and he loved my grandma absolutely loved her. I got the cat when it was 4 weeks old because the owner couldn't take care of it & wouldn't take care of it... so I had to feed it with an eyedropper but I also had to go to work so I left it with my grandma and she would feed him with an eyedropper an absolutely baby him so naturally the kitten bonded with her.

do what i do aaand don't stray away from this
buy the taclight from the tv commercial thaaang
put it on strobe fer the klicky klat
this is what ta do ---most intertaining to the most

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO, i have had some fun tonight. So i spent the past 30 minutes fucking with my brother in law. He is staying in our laundry room until he leaves for basic trianing. (we raised him from 16 til he was 21) anyway i took control of his Xbox One from upstairs and he was skyping his girl it was amusing then i blocked her LMFAO..

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe not :pound:
4 turnovers in the first quarter. 2 each team

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe not :pound:
4 turnovers in the first quarter. 2 each team
It has been.... interesting... the bits i catch between cleaning house. Tried doing this whole vinegar in water in a bowl in a microwave to clean the microwave.... all it did was burn my nose, nothing compares to good ol' elbow grease

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has got to be the gayest troll I have ever seen.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has got to be the gayest troll I have ever seen.
If you are refering to me responding here. Outside the politics thread, i leave politics at the door.... I have no issue compartmentalizing my feelings.