• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Nuke We've All Been Waiting for Has Dropped: Zeke Suspended 6 games

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey godell

200w.webp

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....whatever dude, you talked so much shit that week, it's only natural you'd spin it now
No. I picked NE 34-31 and changed to Atlanta 34-31 because I could pick against my team. There's literally dozens of threads to support that but it's no biggie. I know you're deflecting from your team losing it's best player so deflect away

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as often as most . Everyone is wrong occasionally but I pretty much nailed it all last season . I'd expect this year to be the same . Anyway I know you guys are scared , no biggie. I'd be too if my team lost their clear only elite offensive weapon. Bluster away

Right.....

The elite O-Line will allow 2 Spot McFadden to shine. If only at 93 watts rather than 100.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That depends. The NFL has to actually have evidence of something IMO......I'd expect 2-4 games max but not 6 given the "crime" in question is he said/she said with her already having been proven to have lied about it on at least one occasion.

They don't need evidence as a prosecutor would in criminal proceedings. I am sure they have documentation....no way they come down with 6 games without it.

This also didn't come from the commissioner, so there's a good chance they can get it thrown out altogether.

Where are you getting this information?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right.....

The elite O-Line will allow 2 Spot McFadden to shine. If only at 93 watts rather than 100.
Probably . I have no doubt you guys will still get production . Obviously not at the level you were though . Winning 4 is still doable though

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
opinions vary...pardon me for not buying in on the shit you spew
It's cool man. You didn't buy in last year either . At some point you'll learn

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't need evidence as a prosecutor would in criminal proceedings. I am sure they have documentation....no way they come down with 6 games without it.
I understand you're giddy about this but they had text from the victim to a friend asking her to lie

that documentation works both ways and the text had already been exposed

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand you're giddy about this but they had text from the victim to a friend asking her to lie

that documentation works both ways and the text had already been exposed

If he did actually commit violence against a woman yes I am giddy. However the prick got off easy. Anyone that puts his hands on a woman is a fucking coward and I have no sympathy for Zeke. If you are going to be a dick you will get treated like one.

I may hate the Cowboys but I have always given Cowboy players respect when they deserved it. I did not make a single post about being happy about the suspension. I merely made a comment about how they must have had more information.....so don't go putting words in my mouth.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he did actually commit violence against a woman yes I am giddy. However the prick got off easy. Anyone that puts his hands on a woman is a fucking coward and I have no sympathy for Zeke. If you are going to be a dick you will get treated like one.

I concur.

What really disturbs me though is that with all this going on in the background, Mardi Gras still happened.

I have compost that has more "life smarts" than Elliott.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I concur.

What really disturbs me though is that with all this going on in the background, Mardi Gras still happened.

I have compost that has more "life smarts" than Elliott.

Sooner or later these players will have to realize the league will start taking this shit seriously. The Ray Rice repercussions must not have been enough of a deterrent. Considering the NFL's previous handlings of domestic violence they can't go easy on someone. The message is clear. The NFL does not care if you are a bench warmer or the best player in the NFL. Commit domestic violence and you will get hammered....pun intended.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooner or later these players will have to realize the league will start taking this shit seriously. The Ray Rice repercussions must not have been enough of a deterrent. Considering the NFL's previous handlings of domestic violence they can't go easy on someone. The message is clear. The NFL does not care if you are a bench warmer or the best player in the NFL. Commit domestic violence and you will get hammered....pun intended.
Unless you play for the Giants.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants kicker the exception to this get tough on DV

The advisory council consisted of an attorney from New Jersey, two women and a former Houston Oiler safety.

I think 6 games is way over the top and expect it to be reduced to 3 or 4, which I'd be fine with

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants kicker the exception to this get tough on DV

The advisory council consisted of an attorney from New Jersey, two women and a former Houston Oiler safety.

I think 6 games is way over the top and expect it to be reduced to 3 or 4, which I'd be fine with

Which is why they probably gave him 6. If they gave him 4 then they would be forced to cut it down to 2