• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Notre Dame vs. Michigan rivalry is HUGE.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty clear ND is scared moving forward. They know Michigan is going to be a powerhouse again and they don't any of it. How about drop Purdue or MSU and keep Michigan? ND is a great program and I wanna see them keep playing. Oh well, they will in the future.

I am waiting to see what kind of a coach Hoke is. Evidently he can recruit, but I still don't know if he's a decent coach. He reminds me of Weis so far.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am waiting to see what kind of a coach Hoke is. Evidently he can recruit, but I still don't know if he's a decent coach. He reminds me of Weis so far.

We already won a BCS game. Also he brought in great coordinators in Borges and Mattison. Not reminded of Weis at all. Hoke's bringing top talent to AA.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already won a BCS game. Also he brought in great coordinators in Borges and Mattison. Not reminded of Weis at all. Hoke's bringing top talent to AA.

Maybe. After two years, who had a better record Hoke or Weis?

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we (Michigan fans) are waiting to see what his and Borges' (OC) offense is going to look like. I don't know anybody in his right mind that would question DC Mattison's credentials. Michigan has put together a great recruiting staff (not unlike ND) and appears to be getting top talent for the system he wants to run.

I also wanted to add that losing this game can't help ND recruiting in the Midwest. I know they recruit nationally but it seems like the top kids in the MW are all headed to Columbus or AA.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoke is doing a good job but had a bad year last year. Kelly hasnt won a BCS but we made it to the NC game and I would take that over winning a BCS bowl.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we (Michigan fans) are waiting to see what his and Borges' (OC) offense is going to look like. I don't know anybody in his right mind that would question DC Mattison's credentials. Michigan has put together a great recruiting staff (not unlike ND) and appears to be getting top talent for the system he wants to run.

I also wanted to add that losing this game can't help ND recruiting in the Midwest. I know they recruit nationally but it seems like the top kids in the MW are all headed to Columbus or AA.

We were happy with Jaylon Smith and Steve Elmer.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FW is about an hour and a half from SB. I can drive it in just over an hour if I'm really in a hurry. But two hours max if u drive the speed limit b