• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The NFL Super Teams Draft Championship : Nos vs 500

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong, 1996 my friend :suds:

There's no way they were as strict in 96 with illegal contact then when they emphasized it again in 2005. And the way personal fouls were called were still different

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at Marino's numbers vs the other QB's of the mid 80's. Rules have changed so much, you have to compare vs contemporaries to judge stats. If Marino played today, he'd be 75% and 5500/45-50TD's
That is based on opinion, I don’t judge on opinion. Plus Favre had his best years of his prime before the rules changed. The fact is we don’t know what Marino would do but there isn’t a QB that has taken more of a beating than Favre. Didn’t have very good OL’s. He got sacked twice as much as Marino. I guarantee there were a ton of games he played through injury and it caused him to throw picks or force throws. Favre had some talented teams but lets not act like those teams were that much better than the best Dolphins’ teams. He got to the SB in 1984 unfortunately he met the Niners. Btw in that game he had 1 TD and 2 INT’s. Montana was near perfect with 3 TD’s and 0 INT’s. Favre and Marino both had cannons and they both made mistakes, they were pretty similiar. Marino was just more talented, Favre is the toughest QB ever, I would take that any day of the week but I still wouldn’t take him over Marino. I just think the comparison is more similar than most would think.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is based on opinion, I don’t judge on opinion. Plus Favre had his best years of his prime before the rules changed. The fact is we don’t know what Marino would do but there isn’t a QB that has taken more of a beating than Favre. Didn’t have very good OL’s. He got sacked twice as much as Marino. I guarantee there were a ton of games he played through injury and it caused him to throw picks or force throws. Favre had some talented teams but lets not act like those teams were that much better than the best Dolphins’ teams. He got to the SB in 1984 unfortunately he met the Niners. Btw in that game he had 1 TD and 2 INT’s. Montana was near perfect with 3 TD’s and 0 INT’s. Favre and Marino both had cannons and they both made mistakes, they were pretty similiar. Marino was just more talented, Favre is the toughest QB ever, I would take that any day of the week but I still wouldn’t take him over Marino. I just think the comparison is more similar than most would think.

You dont judge on opinion? lolzzzz yeah ok...