• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The new footy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Napoli signed him for 4 years to be a sub? ... ok ... they need his versatility

Inlers rumoured to be Bayern bound ... Dzemaili rumoured to be Milan bound ... Theyre out on Fellaini ... Theyre looking at dumping Gargano

Inler's not going anywhere, Milan has cockteased every club in Europe this summer and done fuck all so I wouldn't be holding my breath for that. Napoli is very high on Jorginho, and Radosevic is another I'd expect to see get in more games as the season goes on. Like I said, sub who will cover a few games to rest the regulars. He's not a bad signing for that purpose.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These puns are so bad I got the Benz

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mario Balotelli: Liverpool in talks with AC Milan over Italy striker

Looks like Rodgers is gonna try to do what Mancini, Mourinho, Allegri and Seedorf couldn't and get something out of an extremely talented yet extremely foolish individual.

I saw yesterday that it was all going to fall apart after Liverpool demanded a player conduct clause as part of the transfer deal (ie he fucks up he goes back) ... wonder if thats in the deal

Now AC Milan will go get Cerci and Dzemaili

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inler's not going anywhere, Milan has cockteased every club in Europe this summer and done fuck all so I wouldn't be holding my breath for that. Napoli is very high on Jorginho, and Radosevic is another I'd expect to see get in more games as the season goes on. Like I said, sub who will cover a few games to rest the regulars. He's not a bad signing for that purpose.

get back to me on all this if Napoli lose next week at Athletic and the Champions League dollars go bye-bye

(except for Jorginho ... everyone in Italy is high on him ... baby pirlo)

Jared

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so torn on the Balotelli thing. On the one hand, Liverpool desperately need to sign another striker. On the other hand, we just got rid of one that was really hard to root for. Not sure how I feel about bringing back another guy out of a similar mold.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get back to me on all this if Napoli lose next week at Athletic and the Champions League dollars go bye-bye

(except for Jorginho ... everyone in Italy is high on him ... baby pirlo)

Well yeah if they lose that CL cheddar the firesale begins. I think they can outdo Bilbao with a full lineup, though.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw yesterday that it was all going to fall apart after Liverpool demanded a player conduct clause as part of the transfer deal (ie he fucks up he goes back) ... wonder if thats in the deal

Now AC Milan will go get Cerci and Dzemaili

Galliani is probably arguing over $500 trying to get Cerci done. There's rumours of Jackson Martinez too, but I can't see Porto selling for less than his release clause, he just signed a new deal, and there's little incentive for him to go to a team that isn't playing in the CL right now.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so torn on the Balotelli thing. On the one hand, Liverpool desperately need to sign another striker. On the other hand, we just got rid of one that was really hard to root for. Not sure how I feel about bringing back another guy out of a similar mold.

Brendan Rodgers thinks he can do what Mancini, Mourinho, Allegri and Prandelli couldn't. Good luck with that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.