• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Myth of Peyton Manning Continues

BearerOfGoodNews

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broaden your NFL mental scope, think about another subject beyond RonBorges.

You are boring me to tears, with talk about me.

Move on.. Grow up. Become interesting on your own accord.

And just like you, you only think it's always about you.

I post all over this place man. But if it makes you feel better about yourself, then by all means, use it for your self-esteem.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about? You landed in the sweet-spot of my topic,

"the guy manning has done for this game and individuals than almost every sing NFL player over the last 15 years"

You sir, smoke ass-crack.

You can make your case in front of the prison population because you have no case to make.

Peyton Manning deceived the Colts in 2011. Manning convinced GM Polian that he would be able to start at QB right until the last week of training camp. At that point Peyton Manning told the Colts he would sit out the entire 2011 season... and the Colts were forced to pick up Kerry Collins on August 24th 2011 as their starting QB

You are a douche. Manning is a $26 Million Dollars liar... and that is why Irsay cut him.

BTW Kerry Collins broken into the league 2 years after Drew Bledsoe.

No team signs Collins a week before the NFL opener unless there were totally blindsided by Manning

Ever heard the saying "if you look around a bus and can't figure out who the crazy person is most likely it is you"? Every single person on here is telling you that you are an idiot yet for some reason you keep resulting to name calling telling everybody else they are the idiot. Hmmm I seem to side with the majority on this one.

Also you really should do some research if you are going to come back with some lame comments like this. The Colts doctors were monitoring Peyton from day one. If the owner wants to blame anybody it should be his own doctors that were telling him Peyton would be ready by the time the season started. I'm sorry but NFL teams don't invest that kind of money unless they have their own people as part of the process to make sure it is a good investment. They are not going to invest $26 million as you say on the word of a guy that just got done having neck surgery. IF they did then they deserved to have that money taken because that is just bad business.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever heard the saying "if you look around a bus and can't figure out who the crazy person is most likely it is you"? Every single person on here is telling you that you are an idiot yet for some reason you keep resulting to name calling telling everybody else they are the idiot. Hmmm I seem to side with the majority on this one.

Also you really should do some research if you are going to come back with some lame comments like this. The Colts doctors were monitoring Peyton from day one. If the owner wants to blame anybody it should be his own doctors that were telling him Peyton would be ready by the time the season started. I'm sorry but NFL teams don't invest that kind of money unless they have their own people as part of the process to make sure it is a good investment. They are not going to invest $26 million as you say on the word of a guy that just got done having neck surgery. IF they did then they deserved to have that money taken because that is just bad business.

As a Bronco's fan, you opinion is worthless. Yea... blame the doctors. Peyton is never to blame for anything, not even the most horrific pick six to lose the Superbowl in the history of the game.

Peyton told the ownership he was ready to play and ownership had to go on Manning's word because he was using doctors outside of the team and having procedures in Europe that are not legal in the US.

You were probably watching SpongeBob when Irsay was giving interviews showing his frustration with Manning and when stories were leaking out of Indy that brought to life the fact that Indy was never a good destination for a veteran backup QB because Peyton would never allow anyone else but Peyton to take a practice snap with the first unit.

The doctors were off by a year and the Colts thought it would be in their best interest to wait until 2 weeks before the start of the season to sign their starting QB.

You might want to change the Manning Fat Head that is hanging over your bed because you have licked a hole in the crotch.

fearthepelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, it's best to just ignore Ron. He's simply trolling for a reaction. He doesn't really believe a single word of what he says.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, it's best to just ignore Ron. He's simply trolling for a reaction. He doesn't really believe a single word of what he says.

I believe every word of it. I've read it. Seen it on TV... You have to look carefully, to find the reasons why Peyton Manning has not risen to the level of success commensurate with the fan-love he receives.

Most of what you read about Manning is the drivel, like Elway spewed recently.

But if you look hard enough... the answers are out there.

Why do you think Manning could not rally the Broncos, at home, in OT vs. the Ravens? Did you ever wonder about that? I do.

Similarly, I understand why the Ravens have twice croaked the Pats in Foxboro in the playoffs.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, Ron. I miss hearing your crazy opinions about Brady and Peyton more often. Darn the people at ESPN.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Bronco's fan, you opinion is worthless. Yea... blame the doctors. Peyton is never to blame for anything, not even the most horrific pick six to lose the Superbowl in the history of the game.

Peyton told the ownership he was ready to play and ownership had to go on Manning's word because he was using doctors outside of the team and having procedures in Europe that are not legal in the US.

You were probably watching SpongeBob when Irsay was giving interviews showing his frustration with Manning and when stories were leaking out of Indy that brought to life the fact that Indy was never a good destination for a veteran backup QB because Peyton would never allow anyone else but Peyton to take a practice snap with the first unit.

The doctors were off by a year and the Colts thought it would be in their best interest to wait until 2 weeks before the start of the season to sign their starting QB.

You might want to change the Manning Fat Head that is hanging over your bed because you have licked a hole in the crotch.

Sometimes I just have no idea how people can take something so simple and not understand it. No owner in the NFL has gotten where they are by being stupid business people and so they are not going to invest that much money in a guy unless they think that money will be well spent. There are plenty of articles online that you can find that say the Colts' Doctors thought Peyton would have a 6-8 week recovery from his neck surgery. Unfortunately it did not take like they originally thought and it was not until late in training camp that they figured out that he was not going to be available. As the owner he was listening to his team doctors but unfortunately with this kind of neck surgery not being something the NFL had really seen very often it was somewhat a guessing game of what would happen and well the owner and the doctors guessed wrong. It is one of the chances NFL teams do sometimes take.

Anyway I am done with this conversation as I am starting to feel like the insane one for even thinking I could talk to somebody who has no grasp of actual reality.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remember.... Kerry Collins was signed in mid-August 2011.

Keep this in mind, and the issue will get much simpler for you.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in case you don't believe the statement that Peyton's US doctors did not know what was up

froim Washington Post

Peyton Manning underwent a stem-cell procedure in Europe before having neck surgery recently, Fox’s Jay Glazer reported today.

The treatment is not used in the United States and Manning sought a number of consultations and therapies before undergoing anterior fusion surgery Sept. 8. Manning, 35, has had three procedures on his neck in 19 months, but the Colts continue to hope he’ll be available this season. He remains on the active list and reportedly made his first appearance at the Colts’ facility Friday and Saturday

birdsonthebat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of what you read about Manning is the drivel, like Elway spewed recently.

The only drivel I have read about Manning is the six pages that you have written, Ron.