• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Myth of Peyton Manning Continues

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Im just trying to get under his skin a bit..... But in terms of talent I think its Peyton>Brady, but Brady has the killer instinct like you saw with Jordan that allows them to win when they shouldnt be. And I dont think Peyton has that.

The killer instinct I saw in MJ always showed up to the Title games ,also undefeated, and backs up his trash talking and didn't say that they're going score 40 something on the other team and only score 14 points.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this same horseshit was directed at Tommy Boy these guys would be having a fucking stroke. The hate and jealousy is infinite and disturbing but don't expect the obsession to end anytime soon.

Speaking of "obsession" Hammer, this story was not about Brady.....

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Ron said he was sick of Manning/Brady threads?

This is not a Manning/Brady thread. It's a thread about a comment John Elway made about Peyton Manning serving as Assistant General Manager.

Do I have unscrew every dim bulb one by one?

You are like a guy who doesn't listen and starts to reply to a statement while the speaker is still talking.

Shut up. Listen (Read), Think about what was said, and THEN respond.

I know it's preseason, clean you ears, and get ready to respond to messages as presented.

BearerOfGoodNews

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a Manning/Brady thread. It's a thread about a comment John Elway made about Peyton Manning serving as Assistant General Manager.

Do I have unscrew every dim bulb one by one?

You are like a guy who doesn't listen and starts to reply to a statement while the speaker is still talking.

Shut up. Listen (Read), Think about what was said, and THEN respond.

I know it's preseason, clean you ears, and get ready to respond to messages as presented.

So it's not a thread about Peyton Manning but it's a thread about Peyton Manning?

Thanks for clearing that up.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn the OP is butthurt about manning. He is not your guy so who cares. Did he run over your dog or something?...

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's not a thread about Peyton Manning but it's a thread about Peyton Manning?

Thanks for clearing that up.

You have dug a hole so deep you can't see daylight. Go to sleep

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no myth, it's Peyton Manning!
The God of NFL, just don't tell "Godger" fans like cwood, cuz he will make a big fuss about how Favre is better.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no myth, it's Peyton Manning!
The God of NFL, just don't tell "Godger" fans like cwood, cuz he will make a big fuss about how Favre is better.

Nah, Peyton is better than Favre. I'll admit that. :suds:

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, Peyton is better than Favre. I'll admit that. :suds:

Really?

As an NFL fan I know Favre > Rodgers > P. Manning

Do you live on the moon?

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton > Favre > Rodgers. We'll see how Rodgers finishes the 2nd half of his career, but at Rodgers' current age Favre was just just getting around to finishing his dominance of the 90s at the quarterback position.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, you'd wilt if not from the drivel that flows out of ESPN.

Broaden your NFL mental scope, think about another subject beyond RonBorges.

You are boring me to tears, with talk about me.

Move on.. Grow up. Become interesting on your own accord.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Peyton > Favre > Rodgers.

zpp.gif

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's crazy. Favre is no contest worst of the three.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your response is to call Manning a loser even though the guy has done more for this game and individuals than almost every single NFL player over the last 15 years? Playoff record aside this guy has been nothing but a class act from the moment he was drafted. Fans, coaches, and teammates have nothing but great things to say about all that this guy has done for them.

What the fuck are you talking about? You landed in the sweet-spot of my topic,

"the guy manning has done for this game and individuals than almost every sing NFL player over the last 15 years"

You sir, smoke ass-crack.

You can make your case in front of the prison population because you have no case to make.

Peyton Manning deceived the Colts in 2011. Manning convinced GM Polian that he would be able to start at QB right until the last week of training camp. At that point Peyton Manning told the Colts he would sit out the entire 2011 season... and the Colts were forced to pick up Kerry Collins on August 24th 2011 as their starting QB

You are a douche. Manning is a $26 Million Dollars liar... and that is why Irsay cut him.

BTW Kerry Collins broken into the league 2 years after Drew Bledsoe.

No team signs Collins a week before the NFL opener unless there were totally blindsided by Manning

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's crazy. Favre is no contest worst of the three.

Favre at 29 was a 3 time MVP and had two Super Bowl Appearances. He was also the the best quarterback of that decade. Let's see what Rodgers does in the back half of his career before crowning him, because Favre was more impressive when only looking at both of their first 8 years.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favre was one of the most overrated players ever to step on the field as well as the worst decision maker I have ever been unfortunate to see play.