• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the mixon video

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though I'm late to this hootennany, Mixon is a solid pick up. With him and Ross the offense should be very potent!

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals will use them in very odd ways. people will be screaming to let them play, but Marv won't do it.

it's the Bengal way.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I miss a ton of the guys from the ESPN board. Anyone remember when Kramer I believe it was made his own board for a while and we moved there?

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol didn't that board get killed over tit pics?

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some folks abuse that word as an excuse to do anything.

I was in line with some folks for a ride at kings island. a group of young people who just happened to be dark skinned cut in front of several people. Someone started telling them they shouldn't do it, but of course it was pretty clear this group didn't give a rats a**. when the employee monitoring the line was told, the employee said. "well, I let them go ahead because you all called them n******s and I don't appreciate that. yep, just throw up the N word and you get to jump the line. no need to pay for a fast pass, just claim racial injustice.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol didn't that board get killed over tit pics?

Yes it did. I can't really remember the back story, but one of our regular posters shared a topless pic from a known board user. I believe that's what happened, but my memory is fading.

Good times!

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its hilarious that people think the rookies are going to play a lot. I've already stated my predictions above, but just to reiterate -- Ross will run reverses and receiver screens (EVERY DAMN TIME HES ON THE FIELD). Mixon will be our best back by far, but Jeremey Hill will still lead the team in carries. Geo will be comically underused. LaFell will start the entire season. Our tight end play will be below average the first 5 weeks of the season before Eifert gets back for his 3 healthy games. The tackles will struggle - Tits will probably move back out to right tackle, while Fisher tries his luck at left tackle. When that doesn't work, we'll move Winston's old ass out there. Zampese will stills struggle with 3rd downs and red zones.

I think the D is going to be good though.... So there's that.