• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the mixon video

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly didn't see the interview(s) with him between the incident and the video release that I did.

I suppose I didn't. I am only responding from what I have seen and a guy asking for a second chance. That is all my opinion is based on because I have not seen what you have obviously.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly didn't see the interview(s) with him between the incident and the video release that I did.

What is your interest in Mixon? You seem obsessed.... You said you're not a Bengal fan, so what does it matter to you? Just wondering.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your interest in Mixon? You seem obsessed.... You said you're not a Bengal fan, so what does it matter to you? Just wondering.

People keep asking me questions on this thread. I respond to them. That's all.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People keep asking me questions on this thread. I respond to them. That's all.

Dunlap isn’t making any comparisons, but he’s grateful that mistake hasn’t defined him.

“I was given one, and it paid off for me and my family huge, immensely,” Dunlap said of his second chance. “His is a lot more extreme than mine, but if you do A, B and C and convince the right people, then obviously you can get that second shot. It's not the end of the world because the man who’s judging us all, he gives us a second chance so why can't the men on land give a second chance?”

I said something similar to this the other day. I suppose I am not the only one who has this opinion.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No trouble?

Yeah he got off easy for RAPING an unconscious woman (much worse than punching one, IMO), but did get kicked out of school, went to jail (for a far too short amount of time), paid a pretty fat fine, and is now a registered sex offender.

'no trouble?' These things aren't even relatable, but yeah, you can and should get kicked out of school for something like that.

I suppose we can listen to more stories about what a guys friend's brother's frat buddies did at NKU.
HAHAHAAHAHA so good he went to jail for like what 30 days? I suppose we could listen to you act like what that kid got as punishment for r*pe is ok. I don't think I could lose more respect for you than I just did.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAAHAHA so good he went to jail for like what 30 days? I suppose we could listen to you act like what that kid got as punishment for r*pe is ok. I don't think I could lose more respect for you than I just did.

You might want to try reading that exchange again. Seems you missed some stuff.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to try reading that exchange again. Seems you missed some stuff.
I didn't. Why are you still here? You aren't a Bengals fan and your are basing your entire thoughts on opinion from a video

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't. Why are you still here? You aren't a Bengals fan and your are basing your entire thoughts on opinion from a video

I'll be wherever I want to be, fruitcake.

Also, most of it wasn't opinion.

Finally, you really should try reading that guy's post again. Maybe go slower this time.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose we could listen to you act like what that kid got as punishment for r*pe is ok.

What on earth are you even talking about?

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remedial Tubbs version of my post:

1. The Stanford kid got off easy
2. Why are we comparing a guy who punched a chick who was in his face and a guy who raped an unconscious woman? They're clearly not even close in severity.
3. You can, and should, be kicked out of any institution for higher learning for doing either.
4. Tubbs' hillbilly NKU buddies are hillbillies.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remedial Tubbs version of my post:

1. The Stanford kid got off easy
2. Why are we comparing a guy who punched a chick who was in his face and a guy who raped an unconscious woman? They're clearly not even close in severity.
3. You can, and should, be kicked out of any institution for higher learning for doing either.
4. Tubbs' hillbilly NKU buddies are hillbillies.
1. That wasn't the point of your post. Your point was he got punished and that was fine.
2. It was brought up that there are sexual assaults and other things that happen on campuses all the time and kids don't get kicked out. I was stating an example.
3. Whether or not you should is far far different than you will. Because a huge amount of the time you won't.
4. I'm not sure you really know the different parts of KY and what parts are "hillbillies" and what aren't. Might want to brush up on that.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love you motherfuckers. This is quality shit.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. That wasn't the point of your post. Your point was he got punished and that was fine.
2. It was brought up that there are sexual assaults and other things that happen on campuses all the time and kids don't get kicked out. I was stating an example.
3. Whether or not you should is far far different than you will. Because a huge amount of the time you won't.
4. I'm not sure you really know the different parts of KY and what parts are "hillbillies" and what aren't. Might want to brush up on that.
IMG_2857.GIF

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a way to block someone on a board? Like why is this moron still here?