• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's talking about you @Retroram52 ... :dhd:

Coogies gone and "You know who" is now a division foe! I say we drop the silence about this guy and I'm sure we can all agree that no one here will make up any more dumb excuses for this guy ever again!

I'm also anxious to see us playing him twice this year against our new d-line! I'm sure that "Deer in the headlights look" can be seen even in the nose bleed section. But knowing his track record, I really doubt he will stay healthy very long! Our luck he will on IR before Suh/Donald get their chance! :pop2:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coogies gone and "You know who" is now a division foe! I say we drop the silence about this guy and I'm sure we can all agree that no one here will make up any more dumb excuses for this guy ever again!

I'm also anxious to see us playing him twice this year against our new d-line! I'm sure that "Deer in the headlights look" can be seen even in the nose bleed section. But knowing his track record, I really doubt he will stay healthy very long! Our luck he will on IR before Suh/Donald get their chance! :pop2:
Very good points zeke! I am all for a temporary suspension of the rule, however first signs of bickering and/or trolling as we've seen in the past, we may very well need to restore the rule.

What say you @Retroram52? :noidea:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confirmed Vita. AS of now, the silent rule that never had any affect on THIS THREAD anyways is officially rescinded with the conditions that Vita just stated. The first sign of trolling, the rule will be re-instated. Capeesh?!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to thoroughly enjoy watching our defense beat the livin' crap out Bradford TWICE next year!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ OC- So, Sam, how are we going to game plan for Donald, Suh and Brockers?

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 3

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good points zeke! I am all for a temporary suspension of the rule, however first signs of bickering and/or trolling as we've seen in the past, we may very well need to restore the rule.

What say you @Retroram52? :noidea:

I'm good with that!
No sense on dwelling on the past! One thing I will say is, after Sam left, this board has been much quieter!
Time to look forward, with our new qb/d-line!

:pop2:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have to say, even though Cougar and I had some SERIOUS differences at times(mostly in Goff's rookie year), I hate to see "regulars" go... I think Cougar meant well until the Rams relocation back to L.A... I had mentioned to both Vita and Retro that he was definitely trolling us and for once, I REALLY wished I was wrong but apparently not.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost feel bad for the new AZ QB. I'm sure he'll make some plays, but man is he going to get hit.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We look good on paper for now....i'm not sold until i see a capable 3-4 LB dawning an LA jersey this fall.... otherwise DL is checked off secondary is checked off... ? is at the LB spot.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news I hope. The LB that many of you chose in your mock drafts is one of the LBs that many mocks now say we will be selecting in the fourth round. So I hope we will have a Samson (Ebukam) and a Hercules (the aforementioned mock selection) on our roster. WHEWHOOO!!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say, even though Cougar and I had some SERIOUS differences at times(mostly in Goff's rookie year), I hate to see "regulars" go... I think Cougar meant well until the Rams relocation back to L.A... I had mentioned to both Vita and Retro that he was definitely trolling us and for once, I REALLY wished I was wrong but apparently not.
Gonna miss for now, typing 'hewhoshallnotbenamed'. Not that I couldn't do that anyhow, just kinda unnecessary. Maybe I'll go with something like 'hwsnbn' I think that's actually Farsi for 'crosseyed' anyways.

NC3tYCh.gif

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna miss for now, typing 'hewhoshallnotbenamed'. Not that I couldn't do that anyhow, just kinda unnecessary. Maybe I'll go with something like 'hwsnbn' I think that's actually Farsi for 'crosseyed' anyways.

NC3tYCh.gif

Maybe I've been out of the loop? But I'm not really sure who the hell you're talking about?:)

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I've said, I hope this year he finally connects with some Ram receivers, maybe even a couple for TD's
I'd love to see us set a single game sack record, I've always wondered how he would do against our Defense, even back in the day.
It's kind of the same with Kershaw, I wonder how he would fair against some of the pathetic offenses we've had over the years?

We shall see, hopefully it all goes our way!!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Coug gone? Can't even remember his ID

Seems to be.... As soon as Goff started kicking Butt he was nowhere to be found. Most likely because he insisted the Goff was a bust and I had claimed it was the coaching that had been the difference... He had this constant infatuation of trying to prove me wrong, but everything I said was grounded in facts. :suds::nod:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Coug gone? Can't even remember his ID
27mtrcougar

Seems to be.... As soon as Goff started kicking Butt he was nowhere to be found. Most likely because he insisted the Goff was a bust and I had claimed it was the coaching that had been the difference... He had this constant infatuation of trying to prove me wrong, but everything I said was grounded in facts. :suds::nod:
And ironically, his avatar is of Goff... :dhd:

7152.jpg