• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't want to put this in the News & Notes section since it deals with religion but this article makes me glad to see Foles not give up and end up winning the Super Bowl: Eagles QB Has a Dream Bigger Than the Super Bowl: 'I Want to Be a Pastor'

I'm not a religious guy, but if that's what he wants for his future, I think it can be a nice thing!!! (Disclaimer: As long as he's not one of those fake TV type ministers who would sell out their families for one single dollar)

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thunk it?

Nick Foles Super Bowl MVP?? ......WOW!!

Where the HELL DID COUGIE GO?????????????????????? :pop2:

I've wondered the same thing?? He either got tired of getting pummeled or something happened to him???? Ive checked the Vikings board to see if he was doing any "player praising" over there, nothing??

Any way someone can check on him????

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what to think of Andy Reid, he's not really a great coach but he's not a total loser either

By "not a total loser" did you mean he's not Jeff Fisher??

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've wondered the same thing?? He either got tired of getting pummeled or something happened to him???? Ive checked the Vikings board to see if he was doing any "player praising" over there, nothing??

Any way someone can check on him????
The Library must of kicked him out for viewing **** on their computer...:heh:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Foles's story is similar to one Kurt Warner's story although it is not as extended as Warner's. Foles got to his promise land quicker but the rags-to-riches theme is definitely present.

Last edited:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher is not a good coach but the tools he was working with here were not great either. His own/Snead's fault cuz they had plenty of picks.

But look at the additions of the Rams this year alone. Whitworth, Kupp, Watkins, Woods, Everett on offense.

Look at what the Eagles did this year too. Alshon, Torrey Smith, Blount, Ajayi were big additions + Wentz having 1 more year.

Wonder what happens if the Rams don't knock Wentz out for the year?

Both the Rams and the Eagles had 2nd year QBs and upgraded big time at WR. Only difference is the Eagles had 2 RBs -- both are loads to take down. That's an area I'd like to see on next years team. Another RB that can move at 220-240 lbs. That and McVay has to be thinking about going deep more often next year. But we need 2 RBs. Hell the Eagles had 3 RBs they were running at the Pats last night.

Both the Rams and Eagles had very similar defenses as well.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher is not a good coach but the tools he was working with here were not great either. His own/Snead's fault cuz they had plenty of picks.

But look at the additions of the Rams this year alone. Whitworth, Kupp, Watkins, Woods, Everett on offense.

Look at what the Eagles did this year too. Alshon, Torrey Smith, Blount, Ajayi were big additions + Wentz having 1 more year.

Wonder what happens if the Rams don't knock Wentz out for the year?

Both the Rams and the Eagles had 2nd year QBs and upgraded big time at WR. Only difference is the Eagles had 2 RBs -- both are loads to take down. That's an area I'd like to see on next years team. Another RB that can move at 220-240 lbs. That and McVay has to be thinking about going deep more often next year. But we need 2 RBs. Hell the Eagles had 3 RBs they were running at the Pats last night.

Both the Rams and Eagles had very similar defenses as well.

I remember being excited when the Rams picked up Foles, I thought he would be great in a Rams uniform but you are right the team just wasn't good enough to give the guy a chance but neither was the coaching and the Fisher game plan. All of those draft picks just wasted on a 1980's game plan and workout regime. Fisher never fielded a team ready to play.
I used to be one of those guys that thought the NFL head coach is not as important as the talent on the field but I've been proven wrong thanks to Fisher.

Foles played lights out the last two games. He deserves the SB MVP.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ76, I have to think that McVay/Snead are thinking along the same lines as two big backs that can motor and maybe we will pick-up another "Gurleymon" in this year's draft.

Also, almost assuredly, Tavon Asutin is history and we will work some monies angles to keep as much of that commodity that removing Austin engenders to get us better on both sides of the ball.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher was a fucking loser.....hell should have been fired in the 3rd season for all his bone headed offensive woes. But yes we do need another RB...the day of the 1 back system is pretty much over +/- a few teams. All we have is ................Malcolm Brown....... which doesn't say much so another RB could help since we lost Sammy.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Jermaine. That dysfunctional drama queen did nothing with all those draft picks we got from the original RGIII trade. I have stated this before, I still get fuming mad thinking about all the players that dumbass squandered away!!!

When we signed that little bitch, we were in such an abyss that even some of things he did seemed very good but it was a comparative thing we all went through because we were THAT BAD!!!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See Vita, I didn't say boo, even though "someone's" name was brought up on this post that shouldn't be here:):)