• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donald is expected to play against the Redskins. I can't wait. He makes our defense great and it will cause the people screaming for him to be traded to shut the fuck up. If they don't STFU, their idiocy will be shown by his play on the field.
All we really wanted was dude to report, I mean he can't help the team if he's not on the field.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All we really wanted was dude to report, I mean he can't help the team if he's not on the field.

There were plenty of people on the internets (especially twitter) calling for him to be traded. You don't trade a player like Donald in his prime and you don't express a desire for him to return by hoping he gets traded.

Once he straps on the pads, they'll look foolish for wanting such a thing. We all know they'll be clapping and singing his praises once he gets his first sack. And I'm going to remind them of what they said until they admit that they were being too emotional and were completely wrong about the situation.

For the record, it's not you Vita that I'm referring to.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were plenty of people on the internets (especially twitter) calling for him to be traded. You don't trade a player like Donald in his prime and you don't express a desire for him to return by hoping he gets traded.

Once he straps on the pads, they'll look foolish for wanting such a thing. We all know they'll be clapping and singing his praises once he gets his first sack. And I'm going to remind them of what they said until they admit that they were being too emotional and were completely wrong about the situation.

I really don't follow social media that much, but I was a frustrated as any with his hold out.

I may still get an AD jersey once he signs, and I still don't like having that much cap space used on a DT either, but once we start playing opponents with some Pro Bowl talent on their offense, we are going to need all of the talent we can muster to win games.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think if he holds out into the season you trade him. He would at that point be a distraction. But he didn't and I'm happy that he came back before the season.

What would Bellicheck do? lol You dam well know what he would do.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if he holds out into the season you trade him. He would at that point be a distraction. But he didn't and I'm happy that he came back before the season.

What would Bellicheck do? lol You dam well know what he would do.

When Mankins heldout a few years ago, he missed regular games but he received a $51 million contract the next off-season.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Mankins heldout a few years ago, he missed regular games but he received a $51 million contract the next off-season.

I can see Billy B making an exception for an Olineman protecting his QB. Not sure he does that for a Dlineman. You saw what he did with Pro Bowler Jamie Collins -- not only shipped him off for a 3rd rounder, he sent him to the Browns.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Billy B doesn't tolerate any 7-9 bullshit. The minute you start effing-up, you may get a warning and then the next time you do whatever, you'll get a notice that you are playing elsewhere-usually Cleveland or Kansas City.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else see G Rob on the Lions last night? Holding penalties, false start, getting owned etc.

And the Rams FO/Fisher thought this guy could pass block. :L

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else see G Rob on the Lions last night? Holding penalties, false start, getting owned etc.

I heard them spewing over his potential once again on the NFL radio late in training camp this year. "Lions coaching really impressed with the 'potential' they see in Robinson blah, blah, blah...." They were calling the trade a steal for a guy with that size and potential. :dhd:

I guess, they didn't recognize the guy wearing the mask in this deal was Les. :pound:

burglar.jpg

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound:It was pretty funny! Oliver Vernon threw him around like a rag doll! But Matt Stafford was still able to find a way to get rid of the ball!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions will eventually discover how they have been fooled by all of his "potential". More evidence of how FO's in the NFL get a stiffy for somebody and finally realize they have been fooled only to go completely flaccid again. :pound:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing is, Lions will go to playoffs, possibly even Suoer Bowl in spite of him, and he may get a ring:(

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing is, Lions will go to playoffs, possibly even Suoer Bowl in spite of him, and he may get a ring:(

What what? Welcome back man. Are you bringing the Coug with you? :suds:

Lions? Super bowl? GRob??

Madness!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please find all your 'little turd' info here...

:lol:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how so many people in here the past couple of years wanted to give Zuerlen "the boot". I stuck behind him, a lot of his misses were long ones, those aren't automatic, could have been a combination of bad snaps, bad holds, or Zuerlien was just off a tick.
The guy no doubt has the leg, look at Walsh a couple years ago for theVikes, kicked a ton of 50 plus FG's, wheres he today?
Just wish the Rams would be in position like right before halftime where Zuer has a chance to kick a 70 yarder. When he does kick his 55-60 yarders they look like they are still halfway up the goalposts!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

maxresdefault.jpg

Sleep tight Rams fans ;)
Tread lightly here judge fudge, you're not on the Seahags boards...

Name calling is a one way street over here....

Are you up for an avi bet, or do you just want to give me that last hundy of vCash you have so you can go on tHoopla vCash welfare program?