• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, this has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Rams at all...

But has anyone else tried Samsung Gear VR? I got it free with my phone last week and it's pretty cool!!!

I have only played a few games and seen a few 360° vids so far, but some are pretty damn amazing... Some of them successfully trick your brain into thinking you're really there. To the point that fear of heights, moving out of the way for things coming at you, trying to touch something that seems like it's right next to you, things like that....

To think, this is just the beginning of this technology!!!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, this has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Rams at all...

But has anyone else tried Samsung Gear VR? I got it free with my phone last week and it's pretty cool!!!

I have only played a few games and seen a few 360° vids so far, but some are pretty damn amazing... Some of them successfully trick your brain into thinking you're really there. To the point that fear of heights, moving out of the way for things coming at you, trying to touch something that seems like it's right next to you, things like that....

To think, this is just the beginning of this technology!!!
That's cool, What kind of games do they have? Do they have flight simulators?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cool, What kind of games do they have? Do they have flight simulators?

I haven't seen or tried a flight SIM yet, but there are a few in space where you can control where you want to go... Some cool shooting games, roller coaster Sims, 3d sports clips, videos by people like Blue Man Group and Cirque Du Soliel which are pretty wild... I def need to try more if the games I have, been so wrapped up with the entertainment options...

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen or tried a flight SIM yet, but there are a few in space where you can control where you want to go... Some cool shooting games, roller coaster Sims, 3d sports clips, videos by people like Blue Man Group and Cirque Du Soliel which are pretty wild... I def need to try more if the games I have, been so wrapped up with the entertainment options...
Cool keep us updated... awesome tech

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm still hoping Mannion will do well! :hope:

Jeff Fisher never gave this guy a chance! :L We used a 3rd rd pick on this guy to carry a clip board! :L

About midway through of 2015 season when Nick Foles was benched, we got to watch Case Keenum play horrible. At the point when we realized our season was a failure, one would think that Fisher would play Mannion. But no, Mannion never saw the field. Maybe had Fisher played Mannion, he might have shown promise. If so, maybe we would not have to draft Goff. Sure I know our line sucked then, but the smart thing to do would be to build the o-line before bringing in a rookie qb! .....Another reason to hate on ole Jeffy boy!

I just hope our new coach starts our best qb on week 1! Wouldn't that be something if that qb was Mannion?

Go Sean Mannion! :hope:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool keep us updated... awesome tech

Found one app for it last night(let's put politics aside here everyone)where Barack and Michelle Obama give you a tour of the White House. There are times where they sit next to you and talk to you, it's as if they're right there. The way the camera shows you the room and they tell you some of the U.S. history made in each room is really cool...

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still hoping Mannion will do well! :hope:

Jeff Fisher never gave this guy a chance! :L We used a 3rd rd pick on this guy to carry a clip board! :L

About midway through of 2015 season when Nick Foles was benched, we got to watch Case Keenum play horrible. At the point when we realized our season was a failure, one would think that Fisher would play Mannion. But no, Mannion never saw the field. Maybe had Fisher played Mannion, he might have shown promise. If so, maybe we would not have to draft Goff. Sure I know our line sucked then, but the smart thing to do would be to build the o-line before bringing in a rookie qb! .....Another reason to hate on ole Jeffy boy!

I just hope our new coach starts our best qb on week 1! Wouldn't that be something if that qb was Mannion?

Go Sean Mannion! :hope:

The starter for the Rams next season will have to work for the job. I don't see McVay just handing the job to Goff if Mannion is outperforming him. The hungry one seems to be our third stringer. It will be interesting to say the least. New coaching staff and a bunch of new talent. I'm looking forward to it.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See the parts of this vid where she's dancing on Hollywood Blvd in front of the movie theater wearing the little blue shorts and white top? Well, there's a 4 min vid of the same song with just clips of her dancing in front of the theater in VR(right in your face)and without the stupid graphics added in... :idea: :wank: :lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See the parts of this vid where she's dancing on Hollywood Blvd in front of the movie theater wearing the little blue shorts and white top? Well, there's a 4 min vid of the same song with just clips of her dancing in front of the theater in VR(right in your face)and without the stupid graphics added in... :idea: :wank: :lol:
I'm sure VR & p0rn are a match, just not sure if it's a match made in heaven or hell? :lol:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another knucklehead entering p0rn. All the bitching about equal rights and the objectification of women and they still keep showing up to be objectified! Dumbasses. This stuff is absolutely ridiculous.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another knucklehead entering p0rn. All the bitching about equal rights and the objectification of women and they still keep showing up to be objectified! Dumbasses. This stuff is absolutely ridiculous.

Whether or not they are objectified is in the perspective of the performer. Some find it empowering. Depends on who is in control; women get paid far more than men in p0rn and basically are making a living off of men's baser instincts.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could be missing the point too Retro, but Magga Bracoviche is a professional dancer, not from the P0rn industry.

I guess some would characterize this video as a form of p0rn, but I don't, rather ultra sexy and sultry.

The p0rn comment I made was purely a speculative leap about what the VR technology, and the P0rn industry are likely doing together.