• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why Bill Belicheat and the Patriots are perennial winners and we suck ass year-in and year-out. Jimmy Garoppolo is actively being shopped on the trading block and the Cleveland Browns will probably be the fish that take this bait which is a number one pick asking price. Belicheat has routinely gotten rid of assets that eventually net him even more assets and they continue to win and are perennial superbowl favs because of this shrewdness.

Patriots reportedly open to trading Jimmy Garoppolo for a first-round pick

Ill believe it when I see it. It would be a big gamble giving up a 1st rd pick because he will be a FA in 2018.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does the fact that Garoppolo is a FA have anything to do with risk and the asking price by Belicheat Cougie? Sometimes your logic connections are so dissociated, I wonder what the hell you are thinking.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does the fact that Garoppolo is a FA have anything to do with risk and the asking price by Belicheat Cougie? Sometimes your logic connections are so dissociated, I wonder what the hell you are thinking.

No Im saying it would be a risk to the team giving up a 1st rd pick. Because unless they could sign Jimmy to a long term deal they would only have him for only 2017. Then they could lose him to FA. No ones going to give up a 1st for one year of service. So I doubt it happens.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to two ex-Rams that are going to Snuperbowl 51. Danny Amendola goes for his second ring and I am so proud that Chris Long is going for his first ring. He has earned it!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe McVay will do the same with Fisher's guys on draft day bringing in a host of players who are not infected with that loser's mentality. Has anyone noticed how well Jared Cook is playing in the Packer's system with a guy like Rodgers throwing to him. Last week, he caught a clutch 32-yard pass to set up the game winner. Did he ever do that here with the Rams? Hardly. I can only hope McVay will turn things around here with the sorry-ass Rams by getting rid of BS players like Austin, GRob, and others that have that losing mentality firmly ingrained between the ears and packaging them for fresh talent that want to win as professionals.

However, in typical Cook fashion, he was pretty awful today...Dropping passes right in his hands...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea, LTRF. I saw several passes he dropped hit him in a bad place: On the hands. I thought, now that is the Cook I know and have come to despise!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea, LTRF. I saw several passes he dropped hit him in a bad place: On the hands. I thought, now that is the Cook I know and have come to despise!
I was thinking that Green Bay looked a lot like this team from the last few weeks of this season that just gave up and was already making vacation plans. The only difference was, was that they actually scored a few touchdowns, which we failed to do all but maybe a few games all year.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He said"sometimes":) lol

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Im saying it would be a risk to the team giving up a 1st rd pick. Because unless they could sign Jimmy to a long term deal they would only have him for only 2017. Then they could lose him to FA. No ones going to give up a 1st for one year of service. So I doubt it happens.

hence...that's why the trading team would have a long term deal already in place before the trade happens! Wake up boy!!! :trash:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic,

It would be nice if other franchises had kid play areas like McDonald’s does that would be nice. Anyway, two of the last four times I took my daughter to McDonalds for the sole purpose of playing in the play area. There has been some adult in the play area playing, yesterday there was a woman before it was a man. So I don’t let my daughter play in the play area. This time she understood better as to why. Some of the areas of the play area are not visible, so I don’t want to put her in a vulnerable situation with a stranger.

The only good thing is the attractive women that were there. :D

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic,

It would be nice if other franchises had kid play areas like McDonald’s does that would be nice. Anyway, two of the last four times I took my daughter to McDonalds for the sole purpose of playing in the play area. There has been some adult in the play area playing, yesterday there was a woman before it was a man. So I don’t let my daughter play in the play area. This time she understood better as to why. Some of the areas of the play area are not visible, so I don’t want to put her in a vulnerable situation with a stranger.

surprising, i can only think of 1 Mcd's in my area that still has the play area :l

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic,

Kids and puppy's chick magnets....:D

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we were so bad last season that we didn't even make the 2017 Bad lip reading video