• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The MASH list just keeps getting bigger ...

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man ... this royally sux ass. Now Seids is down & out for the season with ACL/MCL tear ... HUGE loss ... I wonder if he'll ever be the same again. :(

This just adds more salt in the wound as our D-men have been getting banged up all year, it seems. Seids may not be the flashiest of players but we NEED him & his gritty, nite in & nite out D play. He is a mainstay to our defense. What really stinks is that he got hurt in the last 5 mins of the 1st Ottawa game that we were comfortably up in 5-0. I'm totally bummed about this one. And now Z is dinged up with something and listed as day-to-day. I caught conflicting reports from it being the flu to some undisclosed injury. We just cant afford to keep losing players at the rate we've going thru lately!

Boston Bruins' Dennis Seidenberg tears ACL, done for year - ESPN Boston

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man ... this royally sux ass. Now Seids is down & out for the season with ACL/MCL tear ... HUGE loss ... I wonder if he'll ever be the same again. :(

This just adds more salt in the wound as our D-men have been getting banged up all year, it seems. Seids may not be the flashiest of players but we NEED him & his gritty, nite in & nite out D play. He is a mainstay to our defense. What really stinks is that he got hurt in the last 5 mins of the 1st Ottawa game that we were comfortably up in 5-0. I'm totally bummed about this one. And now Z is dinged up with something and listed as day-to-day. I caught conflicting reports from it being the flu to some undisclosed injury. We just cant afford to keep losing players at the rate we've going thru lately!

Boston Bruins' Dennis Seidenberg tears ACL, done for year - ESPN Boston

Ottawa ended Pascal Dupuis's season as well. Same injury in fact. Hate to say they're doing it on purpose, but seems like an odd coincidence.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell are you still doing up??? :lol:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sort of. I usually spend this time playing NHL 14. Either replaying Saturday night's games or playing Sunday's schedule. Just to get a rough feel of things. Beat the Blue Jackets 4-3 with the Pens so hopefully life will imitate art.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Seidenberg for the season is BAD:doh:

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing him for sure hurts but I gotta say the youngsters are playing pretty damn good all things considered. The present and future still looks pretty bright.