• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The jags

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South is pretty bad. Jags already have the second best D in the fobision and good skill position talent. Bottles is just awful. You may be right but may not

I just dont see any cohesiveness with that team, at all. Its the NFL, everyone has SOME talent to work with, somewhere on their rosters. I could be wrong, but I just think they're outmatched when it comes to the coaching staff adhering to a cogent process/philosophy and the players working as a unit; the culture just isnt there yet

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are already guaranteeing the super bowl.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hearing a lot of talk about how this team will be improved record wise next year. Yet I sit here and wonder....who exactly are they going to beat in their division?

Houston has slapped Bortles around. Their offense is not better than either Tennessee or Indy and neither is the QB. Their defense may be second best in division but defense will not beat a team with a good offense and improved defense. If anyone is vulnerable it could be the texans whose offense is probably the worst of the four upon the notion Bortles improves.

Honestly I see a max of 6 wins and that's including beating Ten, LAR, LAC, Cle, and Hou/Ind. I just don't think they even win all of those games. Forget beating the ravens, sweeping the colts, sweeping the titans, and winning in places like Arizona lol. Jacksonville picked a bad time to try to improve. Will they be patient with Coughlin?

To that in bold...Spot on.

I don't think they will leap out beyond .500 or anything this season, but DEF can take you a long away IF Bortles can revert back to his '15 season production...you can stomach 15-16 picks if you're throwing 35+ TDs.

HOU is or will be breaking in a new QB...IND seems to be stuck in the mud...TN is the lone team that seems to have all the bearings going in the same direction....again, largely depends on Bortles, but they can double their win total from LY.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been on the hoop maybe 4 years now and the first time I saw a thread about the Jags that is 25 posts long :suds:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like when the Jags get hyped they fold throughout the season. New season so maybe the Jags can rewrite those wrongs of the past.