• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The IV Horesmen?

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agv3caWCMAMyHos.jpg

A few days ago, Mike Davis tweeted this graphic depicting himself, current RB Isaiah Crowell, recent commit Keith Marshall and prospect Todd Gurley as the "four horsemen" of UGA.

It would be amazing to get Marshall, Davis and Gurley in the same class... but someone would have to redshirt I'm sure.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 of the 4....

Isaiah Crowell
Keith Marshall
Todd Gurley

Mike Davis... come on down!

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
thats a crowded backfield! i expect Davis to go else where...prob a gamecock or clemson.... crowell, marshall, Gurley and 2013's Henry is plenty lol

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats a crowded backfield! i expect Davis to go else where...prob a gamecock or clemson.... crowell, marshall, Gurley and 2013's Henry is plenty lol

I expected Gurley to go elsewhere as well. Suprised me, now I'm thinking Davis might jump on board too, I think he started the IV Horsemen stuff.

I can't believe that all of them want to compete, it may not end well for somebody.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Davis committed to South Carolina yesterday, shortly after Gurley committed.

3 out of 4 is pretty, LOL, and I think we got the top 3 of the 4. I don't blame Davis at all, it would have been very crowded in the backfield.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expected Gurley to go elsewhere as well. Suprised me, now I'm thinking Davis might jump on board too, I think he started the IV Horsemen stuff.

I can't believe that all of them want to compete, it may not end well for somebody.

cough...Crowell...cough

I don't hate the dude but he'd have to be the obvious choice to leave

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As many times as I've been angry at Crowell this season, I think he has gotten a bad rap.

Think of the amount pressure that we put on a freshman and I don't think he has been healthy all year. Whether that was strictly due to injuries or partly because he didn't go through spring training and summer workouts.

Everytime I have seen/heard him speak he says all the right things.

I think he's just a young kid who has been injured and let his emotions get to him out on the field a couple of times.

I think we should continue to support him & have his back. His talent & hard work will either will either prove his abilities next year... or bury him on the depth chart.

I'm predicting he has a great year next season.