• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Hunt for Red Alert

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It ain't right though. To just disappear on us like that with no word. We're just a sports forum yeah but there are real people behind the screen names.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for being a Riley fan, he was a husker first. He'd buy in if Riley proves himself.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a lighter note while were combing the brush for RA...been fun watching the Huskers battle week in and week out. Once that pro-style offense settles in, it's going to get real good fast. Banker style D w/ an emphasis on LBs. I envoy the talent on your team. Riley's an "out-of-towner", but a good one none the less.

Gratz on the season so far and GL2U all in the future.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He became a Creighton soccer fan.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sirs --I will finally tell you his wear abouts
he is a climate contractor , as we all know
he was sent to the north polar climate control central to prove illegal use of tax payers money ta prove global warming

the news is he has ta live in a tent while the libtards get to live in a heated shack --and here is the kicker

he has ta eat beans and bread for every meal --while the libtards get first rate vittles
this is what RA has ta go thru to make sure us people get a fair look at what the crooked dems are doing

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure he just forgot his password.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay when I said that Delaney's Friday night games were the stupidest thing I ever heard I forgot about Popeye.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay when I said that Delaney's Friday night games were the stupidest thing I ever heard I forgot about Popeye.
LMFAO ----what iiiiiin theee hell are you even plorstin about --- WOW !!

its serves in good purpose that you log off after that goofy plorst

delaney ?? what s thaaat ?

did you eat paint chips on yourn window seal as a youth ??
did you lick windows on a short bus as a kid ??

LMFAO !!!!!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bother yourself with trying to understand what the grown ups are talking about. Just be a good boy and go back in that room. We got some cookies for you and some gurls.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This forum has been great without him! lol

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be wrong here...He wasn't a huge Riley fan from what I remember.

Red_Alert and I were the biggest opponents to Riley being hired. Justin Fuente was available. Tom Herman was available. I wasn't against the hire as Pelini needed to be gone, I just didn't think Mike Riley's coaching record warranted being hired at Nebraska.

This team is built on the Pelini recruits. Next year is when we see the fruits of this coaching staff's recruiting labor and their coaching abilities when Mike Riley gets to play his quarterback and the team loses Westerkamp, Armstrong, and Gerry. Not to mention, a few other seniors that are playing very well(Kevin Maurice comes to mind). I might be mistaken, but I think cornerbacks Jones and Kalu are both Pelini recruits.

I was NOT a fan of Banker, ever. I will give it to Banker for getting the defense turned around this year. The Parella hire is looking real good. That was an important hire.

I am a fan of Danny Langsdorf.

2017 road games at Oregon, at Penn State, in Lincoln Ohio State and Wisconsin. The schedule is not a killer since neither Michigan school is on the list.

I am beginning to wear a lot of egg on my face.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Red_Alert and I were the biggest opponents to Riley being hired. Justin Fuente was available. Tom Herman was available. I wasn't against the hire as Pelini needed to be gone, I just didn't think Mike Riley's coaching record warranted being hired at Nebraska.

This team is built on the Pelini recruits. Next year is when we see the fruits of this coaching staff's recruiting labor and their coaching abilities when Mike Riley gets to play his quarterback and the team loses Westerkamp, Armstrong, and Gerry. Not to mention, a few other seniors that are playing very well(Kevin Maurice comes to mind). I might be mistaken, but I think cornerbacks Jones and Kalu are both Pelini recruits.

I was NOT a fan of Banker, ever. I will give it to Banker for getting the defense turned around this year. The Parella hire is looking real good. That was an important hire.

I am a fan of Danny Langsdorf.

2017 road games at Oregon, at Penn State, in Lincoln Ohio State and Wisconsin. The schedule is not a killer since neither Michigan school is on the list.

Riley and staff have gotten more out of Pelini recruits than Pelini would have, wouldn't you agree?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't say your wearing egg...seems reasonable, at first, to question any fire/hire. Hell, Oregon State's HC? Seems like a crap hire till one pours through the many highlights. His "pro-style offense" will be a winner at NU for a long-time. Kids love to run that offense cause some Riley players moveon to the NFL, namely QBs.

Anywhoze, your post read was a good one from this outside perspective.

Enjoy the ride and stay easy...