• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The HATED Jays for 4...........6/19-22

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to be disappointed if we are buyers. This team isn't set up to do anything in October, and it'd take quite a bit to get it to that point.
I agree with you, but I think we are going to be disappointed. I think we are going to be buyers unless we have something like a 5-15 stretch in our near future.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy has shocked me, and just seems to rise to the occasion whenever the occasion presents itself.

How many of ya, thought (1) He was ever a front line catcher? Or even an adequate backup? (2) A clutch/power hitter? (3) A leader on/off the field?

I said I'm shocked up front. My vote is cast.
I have thought he was a good backup and is actually better than most we have used between Napoli and Lucroy.

There seemed to be a lot of angst directed towards him late last year by some on here that I really didn't understand, but then I am sure I have had some ideas about players that folks didn't understand as well. I did think Banny overused Chirinos last year after we acquired Lucroy, but that wasn't Robbie's fault.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have thought he was a good backup and is actually better than most we have used between Napoli and Lucroy.

There seemed to be a lot of angst directed towards him late last year by some on here that I really didn't understand, but then I am sure I have had some ideas about players that folks didn't understand as well. I did think Banny overused Chirinos last year after we acquired Lucroy, but that wasn't Robbie's fault.

I think doing nothing is also an option

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New thread is up.