• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The HATED Jays for 4...........6/19-22

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if Tanner has gotten things turned around.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We definitely seem to really struggle with the blow jays in this park. Would really like to see a win tonight. Especially against Estrada.

Do you think we will see any shenanigans from the hated jays? I bet Bautista hasn't forgotten about what happened last year during the regular season. Which pitcher is most likely to throw behind odor or try to hit him in the head?

My money is on Stroman. It's the last game of the series and the guy seems like a douchebag. If anyone's going to do it, I think it will be him.

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We definitely seem to really struggle with the blow jays in this park. Would really like to see a win tonight. Especially against Estrada.

Do you think we will see any shenanigans from the hated jays? I bet Bautista hasn't forgotten about what happened last year during the regular season. Which pitcher is most likely to throw behind odor or try to hit him in the head?

My money is on Stroman. It's the last game of the series and the guy seems like a douchebag. If anyone's going to do it, I think it will be him.

Positive as always, NC

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on to your butts, everyone... it's Tanner time.

This is amazing......Swear, I thought we DFA'ed/something with him......Apparently I missed something.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Upper decker Maz style

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if Tanner has gotten things turned around.

It's been quite sometime since he "had it going" hasn't it? Seriously, when was he rolling? I remember it, but forget the timeline.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been quite sometime since he "had it going" hasn't it? Seriously, when was he rolling? I remember it, but forget the timeline.
It was in the other world.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't know about Estrada. But it's early we've got a lead. I'm good, how about you? ha

No shenanigans tonight.....Great choice of words too. ha

Stroman is a Vanderbilt bitch, so you get what you get.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe West wanted the game story to be about him, so here goes. (Rangers lose 7-3)

It's a well-known fact that West, uncomfortable and exhausted from the rigors of pretending to be human for 162 games per season, hibernates in the offseason, subsisting solely on the anger of players, managers, and fans. With no fights to pick and no games in which to showboat, he spends much of the summer storing up this rage in his ample jowls, to be used as he horks and snorts through a long winter of fitful sleep in a cave in the Himalayan foothills.

He has tried alternate winter month plans; after racking up considerable court fees and a few stints in jail, he tried nursing online anime message boards, or engaging in political debates on Facebook. But alas, the second-hand rage provided insufficient nutrients for West; he requires his vitriol fresh from the source...

Banister is an intelligent man. He knows the hunger of the wattle, and does not wish to feed it. We don’t know what was said, but we do know that Banister’s pose was such: palms down, so as not to agitate the jowls.

Then he turned to walk back to the dugout. West was like a toad about to lose a fly. He had to do something. This was his January! He nodded twice, as if to agree with Banister, and allowed the manager to get three full steps towards the dugout, head completely turned.

Now was the time!

West opened his corpulent maw and summoned the dark fuel, straining his arm until it was raised above his head and motioning with a point that Banister had been ejected from the game.

It worked. Banister stopped dead in his tracks, and then let West have it for another minute or two. The jowls sighed a deep and satisfied sigh. Their work here was done. They simply gathered all of the furious manna as it sprung forth, packing it deeper and deeper into the gunny sacks of Joe West’s throat, gobbling on a word here and there as a special little treat for a job well done: January would be a feast.

Soon, Banister remembered that the heat index on the field was 106°, and his office was 34° cooler. West's February is still yet to be budgeted for, but West has a long rest of the season ahead, and he is a seasoned and talented rage-hunter.

Last edited:

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the world did Bibbs get lost in the minors for 12 years?

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well puky do:doh: