• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Hardys back to WWE?

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I know Mike Johnson from PWInsider was saying he heard talk of the Hardyz coming back after WWE made the Raw tag title match a Ladder match on Monday.
That makes sense. I heard "soon" and WM was a possibility but I hadn't read the title on their first night as a possibility.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, do you remember the specific source?

I hadn't read that exact scenario anywhere and it turned out to be true.
I can't remember the exact source. It was one of the wrestling accounts I follow on twitter.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Cole played up the Broken gimmick when they came out and said Broken, and during the match Cole used several words the Hardyz use during their Broken gimmick. So while they couldn't go full on Broken since the whole Hardyz/Anthem lawsuit they did a lot more than ROH or any other place that the Hardyz have wrestled.
WWE's deep pockets can weather a lawsuit against them by Anthem over the Broken gimmick. Hope they go full broken tonight on Raw.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE's deep pockets can weather a lawsuit against them by Anthem over the Broken gimmick. Hope they go full broken tonight on Raw.

Why do you think Scott Hall quickly dropped the cuban accent in WCW? This is not how it works.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think Scott Hall quickly dropped the cuban accent in WCW? This is not how it works.
Because WWE sued WCW over copyright infringement and got a cease and desist injunction if memory serves.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because WWE sued WCW over copyright infringement and got a cease and desist injunction if memory serves.

Yes, and that very thing could happen here.

WWE recently caved under pressure to ROH over claims that they tampered with Kyle O'Reilly.

It all depends on what the contract says.

BambinoBear

The longer the title the less important the job.
Hoopla Cash
$ 236.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know why this happened but to me it's a slap in the face to all the other tag teams that are there for them to win right away. They didn't need this win. To me this buried Gallows and Anderson. Hopefully something else will happen with them and Balor or AJ when he goes to Raw.