• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Four Horsemen

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubiak Picked Trevor for a reason his eyes are pretty good with QB's and RB's .

I will say if Gary want's a QB in the draft I will feel a little better about it .

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL rejects Super bowl ad from AMVETs that wanted to promote standing for flag

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubiak Picked Trevor for a reason his eyes are pretty good with QB's and RB's .

I will say if Gary want's a QB in the draft I will feel a little better about it .

Well his reason didn't work. Just like anyone this staff is human and made a mistake by believing Siemian was the answer at QB. (They obviously didn't believe he was the answer either when they drafted Lynch #1)

Lynch lost he job. Siemian didn't even really win it. I think the staff would be the first to admit that the QB situation was very poor last year and they need to move on from it.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well his reason didn't work. Just like anyone this staff is human and made a mistake by believing Siemian was the answer at QB. (They obviously didn't believe he was the answer either when they drafted Lynch #1)

Lynch lost he job. Siemian didn't even really win it. I think the staff would be the first to admit that the QB situation was very poor last year and they need to move on from it.

Siemian was a low round draft pick . Who looks promising to being something special . You know damn good and well I have showed stats that prove he is at a reasonable rate for were he was drafted to show way better in the next 2 years I can pull up more stats but why bother you all want to scream QB as the problem for this year . It was not . Stats back that up by the way !

As for Seimian he won the job both years . To me he is Drew Brees in the making . Next year there will be huge growth IMO .

I don't mind him finding the bench by the way I now think Lynch should see the field all of next year . I dont get the talk of ash canning him I seem the last game he was not world beating but he did get us into the postion to win the game all the same .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass Rush was what killed this team with out a doubt Well that and a Coach and a DC that were in way over their heads .

Also DC I watched the Utube long high lights . I have a clue . I just watched the Broncos but I know what went on

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Show me a 3 QB's with way better stats after play only 2 years ? I am not sure you will find it .

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Trevor was drafted to be the backup.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure but so was plenty other players

His point is he won the starting QB by default. We did a terrible job securing that position.

It's never good when you come off a SB win and a 7th rd QB who has never played a snap ends up your starting QB by default. Siemian wasn't even impressive in college.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me a 3 QB's with way better stats after play only 2 years ? I am not sure you will find it .

There are gobs and gobs of them, go out and find yourself. It isn't hard.

You do realize Siemian's passer rating this year was ranked 30th out of 30 qualifying QB's right? Yeah- That isn't good. Rookies like Mitchell Trubisky and Dashone Kizer on a 0-16 team had a better passer rating. Brett Hundley had a better passer rating, Jacoby Brissett who the Colts basically got for a bag of doritos had a better passer rating.. Yeah, so ummm there are gobs of QB's who had had a better first 2 years as a starting QB then Siemian. Not hard to figure out this isn't working. You don't roll with someone getting worse and worse each week.

You have mentioned several times this year that you didn't watch any football after players starting kneeling for the Anthem for one week.

It is clear, it shows. I think it is hard to offer much about this season without watching the games like you claim... Just sit back and enjoy the offseason and hopefully you will get back in the swing of watching the team next year so you can give better takes on the season.

Last edited:

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the fact the kneeling was started/suggested by a special forces veteran, I found the whole thing to be a manufactured controversy. I didn't let it bother me or change my viewing habits in the least. Denver's play on the field was a far more egregious offense.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freedom is a beeoottch.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are gobs and gobs of them, go out and find yourself. It isn't hard.

You do realize Siemian's passer rating this year was ranked 30th out of 30 qualifying QB's right? Yeah- That isn't good. Rookies like Mitchell Trubisky and Dashone Kizer on a 0-16 team had a better passer rating. Brett Hundley had a better passer rating, Jacoby Brissett who the Colts basically got for a bag of doritos had a better passer rating.. Yeah, so ummm there are gobs of QB's who had had a better first 2 years as a starting QB then Siemian. Not hard to figure out this isn't working. You don't roll with someone getting worse and worse each week.

You have mentioned several times this year that you didn't watch any football after players starting kneeling for the Anthem for one week.

It is clear, it shows. I think it is hard to offer much about this season without watching the games like you claim... Just sit back and enjoy the offseason and hopefully you will get back in the swing of watching the team next year so you can give better takes on the season.

Write more bull shit you are rather good at it !

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did we fire our OL coach ?

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash will watch the XFL
No first amendment rights
Must stand for anthem

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From an outside perspective I think Siemian is gone. There are plenty of teams that need a stop gap, especially with this draft coming up im pretty sure you can recoup at least the 7th rounder you used on him. I think Elway is too much of egomaniac to let go of Lynch so soon. I would personally keep Kelly not only cause Im a Bills fan but I think he has the raw talent he just needs to mature and he can be something. That being said if Elway decides to go the veteran route and bring in a guy like Keenum or Taylor Oz is gone and it will be Veteran, Lynch, Kelly. If they draft a Rosen or Allen they will cut loose Kelly and it will be Oz, Pick, Lynch.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are probably right about Siemian in him being gone . That does not make him a stop gap .

Plenty QB's that started 2 years with no better number's than Him that went on to be long term salution's to his position .

You get an OL with talent in front of him He will look a lot different

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From an outside perspective I think Siemian is gone. There are plenty of teams that need a stop gap, especially with this draft coming up im pretty sure you can recoup at least the 7th rounder you used on him. I think Elway is too much of egomaniac to let go of Lynch so soon. I would personally keep Kelly not only cause Im a Bills fan but I think he has the raw talent he just needs to mature and he can be something. That being said if Elway decides to go the veteran route and bring in a guy like Keenum or Taylor Oz is gone and it will be Veteran, Lynch, Kelly. If they draft a Rosen or Allen they will cut loose Kelly and it will be Oz, Pick, Lynch.
Good post. Until the Oz part. He’s a goner in every scenario...

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Oz parts are always tricky and end up in failure - saved eventually by common sense. It is my hope the Broncos have crested the learning curve with Oz and Siemian (and Lynch as far as I'm concerned).

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And the part about cutting Chad Kelly lose... He will get a chance to earn a spot. We won't just cut him lose because of drafting a QB. He was a 7th round pick he is surely going to get a look this camp to see what he can do.

I don't see us going into camp with Os, pick and Lynch.

If we don't get Cousins we draft a young QB for sure in my book.
Our scenarons (and I don't expect to get Cousins is 1 of 2 IMO)

1- Cousins, Lynch, Kelly
2- Vet QB, Pick, Lynch/Kelly

There is no way we just cut Kelly due to drafting a young QB. We drafted him, stored him on IR for a reason. As a JR he played like a first/second round pick as a SR he dropped a bit, showed off field baggage and got hurt. The talent is there and at worst he has PS eligibility. I might be higher than most on Kelly but NO WAY we just cut him due to drafting a young QB without giving him a look in camp. He's on our PS worst case scenario next year...