• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The five coaches most likely to win their first national title

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao at McElwain.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao at McElwain.
florida-football-jim-mcelwain-nude-shark-photo-response.jpg

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh @ Michigan - Couldn't even finish better than 3rd in his own division while a team with the most players drafted, almost half the starters. Only a matter of time before Michigan figures out he's a more annoying version of Bo Pelini with 1 extra win a season.

Spit out my Rum damn you.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks and goodluck to Boise St.. Harsin should have a heck of a team this year imo ... at least at the skilled positions.

Appreciate it although I have to respectfully disagree. Our tailback who had any sort of meaningful carries left early for the NFL and our receivers outside of Wilson are complete dogshit. I anticipate an eight win regular season at best but I we'll see.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait
Herman is on this list after losing to Navy, SMU, and Memphis last year.

Gee
Why not put another 50 Coaches on the list if that's your criteria.
Jexas is back!

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shoulndt Harbaugh work on winning his first major conference title first?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The author of this article is a real genius. 4 of the 5 schools listed are probably ranked in the top 8 as most coveted and powerful jobs in college football.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbs should've had a shot last year.

It's June 10th and JT Barrett still hasn't gotten to the 15 yard line.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is the best they can come up with, my money is on a repeat winner this year.

McElwain @ Florida? I think Coach O has a better chance, he has more talent anyway.

Tom Herman @ Texas? Seriously? He hasn't even coached a single game for Texas.

Clay Helton @ USC? USC beat a total of 3 teams with winning records last year. At least they have the talent for a run, but the reality is he's a 2nd year coach.

Chris Petersen @ Washington - The only coach with a chance and proven to be in such a conversation.

Harbaugh @ Michigan - Couldn't even finish better than 3rd in his own division while a team with the most players drafted, almost half the starters. Only a matter of time before Michigan figures out he's a more annoying version of Bo Pelini with 1 extra win a season.

It's wont be bama if Hurts hasn't gotten like a million percent better.

He was an embarrassment to the QB position in that final game.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's wont be bama if Hurts hasn't gotten like a million percent better.

He was an embarrassment to the QB position in that final game.

#1 - We just made it to the NCG last year with him as a true freshman.

#2 - Sark forgot we had other RB's after Scarborough was injured did way more damage than Hurts did.

#3 - Hurts made what would have been a game winning drive the last time he touched the ball, but our defense couldn't hold. Pretty clutch really.

it_hurts.0.gif

#4 It was one of the greatest games I've ever seen and Clemson won on a pick play on basically the final play. It's not like Alabama was that far off with him as a true freshman.

At any rate, he was slinging the ball nice at the spring game and seemed greatly improved on timing the deeper balls. And he's said that the game has slowed down for him this spring.

He'll be ready and in the Heisman talk. But we'll see how they come together as a team. I'm sure they'll be good, but time will tell if they have the heart required to win it all.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 - We just made it to the NCG last year with him as a true freshman.

#2 - Sark forgot we had other RB's after Scarborough was injured did way more damage than Hurts did.

#3 - Hurts made what would have been a game winning drive the last time he touched the ball, but our defense couldn't hold. Pretty clutch really.

it_hurts.0.gif

#4 It was one of the greatest games I've ever seen and Clemson won on a pick play on basically the final play. It's not like Alabama was that far off with him as a true freshman.

At any rate, he was slinging the ball nice at the spring game and seemed greatly improved on timing the deeper balls. And he's said that the game has slowed down for him this spring.

He'll be ready and in the Heisman talk. But we'll see how they come together as a team. I'm sure they'll be good, but time will tell if they have the heart required to win it all.

I'll give you that Harris was quite good. Really impressive.

and the clemson clearly cheated needing 2 illegal pick plays to pull it off.

But Hurts was abysmal. How many passes were wide open and he missed by 10 yards? He gave up like 3 open TDs on deep balls alone. Much less the first downs he refused to take on the ground. It was just an odd set of decisions.

And most importantly...your best pass of the game was by a WR....and it wasn't even close. Not your best play, just straight up the quality of the throw. Hurts couldn't have made that play.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is the best they can come up with, my money is on a repeat winner this year.
Yeah, if you told me I could have Saban/Meyer/Dabo/Fisher or the whole the rest of the field, I'd take those four. But shit, I've lost money on bets before so what do I know.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you that Harris was quite good. Really impressive.

and the clemson clearly cheated needing 2 illegal pick plays to pull it off.

But Hurts was abysmal. How many passes were wide open and he missed by 10 yards? He gave up like 3 open TDs on deep balls alone. Much less the first downs he refused to take on the ground. It was just an odd set of decisions.

And most importantly...your best pass of the game was by a WR....and it wasn't even close. Not your best play, just straight up the quality of the throw. Hurts couldn't have made that play.

Harris? You mean Watson?

Hurts was a true freshman and he obviously has a lot of room for improvement, but he is far from terrible.

At any rate, he was laying the deep balls in nicely in the spring game.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris? You mean Watson?

Hurts was a true freshman and he obviously has a lot of room for improvement, but he is far from terrible.

At any rate, he was laying the deep balls in nicely in the spring game.

Hurts is years behind in the passing game. He's such a good athlete he probably never had to pass to win games in High school. Throwing deep balls is nice, it's just timing with his receivers he's practicing with in non game situations. but it was throwing through tight windows ,where he was having issues in the championship game. The good thing is he doesn't have to sweat it much with all the talent around him. Its not till the end of the season where he might see a great defense and thats where we see how much he's improved.