• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The emergence of Brayden Point

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play of Brayden Point recently has been very impressive, that much so I can see the bolts trading Tyler Johnson away in the offseason for a top 4 defenseman and for Point to be the team's #2 Center behind Steven Stamkos next year.

I think going into the offseason it was a questions of who gets move Palat or Johnson but the play of Point has made it more likely that Johnson gets moved rather than Palat and to be honest Johnson would probably be the more appealing player out the two so the bolts should get a better return.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree there Danny, Point will be a regular in the lineup he's too good.
Johnson will wear out evenually being so small he already shows signs
of it. Too bad we passed up keeping Marchessault Fl. first line & Panik who is on Chicago's
first line now

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never liked Richard Panik. Just a decent year he is having, luck. Next season you'll see. I doubt they will trade any offensive player for a d man. They don't know the meaning of defense.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lightning's meaning to the word, "defense" is goalie. This is all and total definition.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Johnson being small and possibly wearing out, Marty St Louis was small and never wore out.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnson will bounce back and point is doing awesome! People got to under stand palat and Johnson have played hockey into June almost every year for the last 5 years! Norfolk Calder cup, crunch lost in Calder cup finals! Next year swept by Montreal got a long offseason. Last two years with the lightning finals and conference finals. That's a ton of hockey played. They need a long summer to recharge in my opinion if we don't make it in.