• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Degenerate Gambler Talk Thread ....

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the SportsHoopla cash, @Shaggy (for winning one of the pick 'ems a few weeks ago)......it's much appreciated. And I hope your move went well.....moving sucks. Soak in some epsom salts and get the lady to give you a massage.....and :suds:

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tabascojet, anything this weekend you may want to bet on? NBA, NCAAM, or NFL?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll buy one of your kids chocolate bars if that's any consolation.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the SportsHoopla cash, @Shaggy (for winning one of the pick 'ems a few weeks ago)......it's much appreciated. And I hope your move went well.....moving sucks. Soak in some epsom salts and get the lady to give you a massage.....and :suds:

I officially moved in on Nov 28th and still have stuff at my older home that I need to get(just so much little stuff). I lived in my older home for over 14 years. When I moved there, I was basically out of college and really had nothing, so that move was easy. Now married, kids, dogs, cat, stuff collects! I'm no moving again for a long time! Screw that! I still have to take care of my older home and put it on the market. Never figured it would be so overwhelming!

Reactions: DJ

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I officially moved in on Nov 28th and still have stuff at my older home that I need to get(just so much little stuff). I lived in my older home for over 14 years. When I moved there, I was basically out of college and really had nothing, so that move was easy. Now married, kids, dogs, cat, stuff collects! I'm no moving again for a long time! Screw that! I still have to take care of my older home and put it on the market. Never figured it would be so overwhelming!
Moving is very stressful and horrible.

If I ever move out of Cali again it'll either be to.AZ or NV.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just moved for the 3rd time in 5 years......nothing like opening boxes you havent touched in all that time just to throw its contents away