• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Cowboys Aren't My Rival

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be the only Texan fan to think this but I don't consider the Dallas Cowboys a rival.

#1: The Texans play the Cowboys in the regular season just once every four years. You don't build a rivalry by playing someone once every four years.

#2: They aren't in the same conference. Cowboys games rarely affect the Texans ability to make the playoffs. In fact, I will be one of the Cowboys' biggest fans when they play the Colts because that team, not the Cowboys, is the Texans biggest obstacle to making the playoffs.

#3: Most Cowboy fans don't hate the Texans. They know who their real rivals are. Redskins. Eagles. Giants. I can understand why many Cowboy fans get annoyed with Texan fans. And Cowboy fans are right. The Texans need to actually win something that matters before ever trying to trash talk with Cowboy fans. Now, the Cowboy fans who actually hate the Texans and root for teams like the Skins and Giants to beat Houston are total idiots. Just as dumb as Texan fans who root for the Titans and Colts to beat Dallas. That's just dumb.

If someone told me that I got to have the power to guarantee a win against one of our next two opponents, I am picking the Colts. Not the Cowboys. I don't care about some dumb Battle of Texas. Beating teams in the AFC South is much more important.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see a Texans-Cowboys Super Bowl (with Romo and J.Jones) so that way Romo can throw picks and J.Jones face will be as red as an apple!