• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Big XII Thread

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TCU and Baylor are actually recruiting well this cycle, if they can keep a few more 4 stars in state they'll be decent.

Baylor amazes me that they are getting anything at all considering all of the negativity. TCU has some built in advantages (as does BU I suppose) and should do at least decent every year imo.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TCU and Baylor are actually recruiting well this cycle, if they can keep a few more 4 stars in state they'll be decent.
It has been shocking to me that Baylor has done as well as they have. I'd have bet the farm they'd be near the bottom of P5s in recruiting. Hell of a bunch of salesmen they have or kids don't buy it being as bad as perceived.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor amazes me that they are getting anything at all considering all of the negativity. TCU has some built in advantages (as does BU I suppose) and should do at least decent every year imo.
Shit. Ninja'd by a couch burner!

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"The Big 12's challenges, however, extend beyond the field. In mere months, the Big 12 will be the only Power 5 league without a conference network"

I love this kind of click bait in the summer months. It says the Big12 is 3rd out of 5 on the financial side of things and then implies that we should alter our tier 3 set up and be more like the 2 P5's behind us by having an obsolete conference network. The ACC is getting theirs and will make about 1-2mm more per school than they get now and STILL be far behind several Big12 members once you add in the 3rd tier. If the Big12 were to go that route our schools would lose millions upon millions when you factor in what Texas,OU,WVU ect. make off of our tier 3's.

Yea that would stabilize the conference and make everybody just as happy as clams :rolleyes2:

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Big 12's challenges, however, extend beyond the field. In mere months, the Big 12 will be the only Power 5 league without a conference network"

I love this kind of click bait in the summer months. It says the Big12 is 3rd out of 5 on the financial side of things and then implies that we should alter our tier 3 set up and be more like the 2 P5's behind us by having an obsolete conference network. The ACC is getting theirs and will make about 1-2mm more per school than they get now and STILL be far behind several Big12 members once you add in the 3rd tier. If the Big12 were to go that route our schools would lose millions upon millions when you factor in what Texas,OU,WVU ect. make off of our tier 3's.

Yea that would stabilize the conference and make everybody just as happy as clams :rolleyes2:
I'd like to see them add Cincy and BYU.