• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hornibrook is not going to put up compiler stats. He'll not have passing yards, attempts or completions to point at. However, 9.7 yards per attempt show the efficiency when he does throw.
Come on man. If you've watched the games you know damn well that he's not all that. I'm still waiting for him to put a ball in front of a receiver on a pass over 10 yards down field. At this point he's a product of having 8 and 9 guys in the box and play action taking the safeties out of the middle of the field. Please stop, you know damn well he's not all that. He is doing ok, but will need to do a whole lot better when the level of competition ramps up, and I hope you're well aware of this.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask anyone, literally anyone, with knowledge of college football if they honestly in their hearts believe Wisconsin could blowout Ohio State right now. Go ahead. Hell, if you think it's possible, tell me how. There are plenty of reasons why OSU could blow out Wisconsin.

It's a moot argument unless Wisconsin ends up playing Ohio State in the B1G conference championship. Then, we'll see. But, if you're into fantasy, Wisconsin certainly COULD blow out Ohio State.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man. If you've watched the games you know damn well that he's not all that. I'm still waiting for him to put a ball in front of a receiver on a pass over 10 yards down field. At this point he's a product of having 8 and 9 guys in the box and play action taking the safeties out of the middle of the field. Please stop, you know damn well he's not all that. He is doing ok, but will need to do a whole lot better when the level of competition ramps up, and I hope you're well aware of this.

So he is a system qb. He still has to complete the pass. When he throws, Wisconsin averages 9.7 yards per attempt. A raw stat. How many incompletions were drops? Throwaways? Yes I know every qb has those.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are too damn pass happy. Watching too many Packer's games. Wisconsin runs to set up the pass. Green Bay passes to set up the run.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/...-arrested-faces-7th-driving-charge/779633001/

LJ scott with his 7th driving charge in a year and a half. Jesus man :L
tumblr_m8rtdfgwqj1qfirpxo1_500.gif

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Dantonio crack down hard on that....

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/...-arrested-faces-7th-driving-charge/779633001/

LJ scott with his 7th driving charge in a year and a half. Jesus man :L
I would suspended him for two games at least, pending what is going on with the courts. Four of the charges were dropped, but fuck man, are the cops hanging out outside your house. You won the Big Ten championship game single handedly, find someone to drive you. Anything less than a one game suspension by Dantonio is a travesty on his part. Get the lock room right.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a moot argument unless Wisconsin ends up playing Ohio State in the B1G conference championship. Then, we'll see. But, if you're into fantasy, Wisconsin certainly COULD blow out Ohio State.
Of course it depends on if they play in the CCG. And yes, you are correct, in a fantasy world Wisconsin could win by 59 like we did a few years ago.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would suspended him for two games at least, pending what is going on with the courts. Four of the charges were dropped fuck man, are the cops hanging out outside your house. You won the Big Ten championship game single handedly, find someone to drive you. Anything less than a one game suspension by Dantonio is a travesty on his part. Get the lock room right.
Yeah, seems reasonable they could get a wheelman for him. And he seems to be bad at not getting caught.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are too damn pass happy. Watching too many Packer's games. Wisconsin runs to set up the pass. Green Bay passes to set up the run.
No I'm not. In fact, I like it best when they're not passing at all. The reason is he's got a noodle arm and doesn't make the best decisions.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, seems reasonable they could get a wheelman for him. And he seems to be bad at not getting caught.
I'm surprised he can keep his hands on the steering wheel long enough to get pulled over.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he post that? He flat out stated he didn't think he was elite, but you need to ask a stupid question to try to bait him into something?

If he states he is arguably the 2nd best quarterback in the B1G — it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out he has Hornibrook ranked ahead of either Barrett or McSorley.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hornibrook is not going to put up compiler stats. He'll not have passing yards, attempts or completions to point at. However, 9.7 yards per attempt show the efficiency when he does throw.

9.7 per attempt shows when he does make throws, Wisconsin is taking shots downfield. Why? Because teams stack the box. If successful, it will force teams to move their safeties back and helping Wisky’s run game.

Hornibrooks biggest issue is — he lacks arm strength. I haven’t watched Wisconsin a ton this year, but both games he had guys wide open by 5+ yards deep. Both times the ball was underthrown and the WR had to basically stop the route to catch the ball giving the defense time to make the tackle and in one of them, they almost picked it off.

He is a game manager in the truest sense of the word. Hand the ball off, accurate on short throws and can throw it deep, but it is more of a rainbow than rocket. He can get away with it in Wisky’s offense because everyone is playing the run. Against good defenses, it will kill him.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9.7 per attempt shows when he does make throws, Wisconsin is taking shots downfield. Why? Because teams stack the box. If successful, it will force teams to move their safeties back and helping Wisky’s run game.

Hornibrooks biggest issue is — he lacks arm strength. I haven’t watched Wisconsin a ton this year, but both games he had guys wide open by 5+ yards deep. Both times the ball was underthrown and the WR had to basically stop the route to catch the ball giving the defense time to make the tackle and in one of them, they almost picked it off.

He is a game manager in the truest sense of the word. Hand the ball off, accurate on short throws and can throw it deep, but it is more of a rainbow than rocket. He can get away with it in Wisky’s offense because everyone is playing the run. Against good defenses, it will kill him.

spot on my friend. This is why he threw three int's vs Michigan. Put Houston in that game and Wisconsin wins that game and the OSU game as well. I guess we're stuck with this immobile noodle arm for the rest of the season.