• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First page way too early and obvious to start trolling. Seriously, congrats on the big win Buckeyes, should be the team to beat for the next few years at least.

They're on the 3rd page so can I start trolling now?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was at that fucking game, sitting in the south stands........ That was our Natty year. :gaah::L

still not over that one.

But we were handicapped by the damn retard coach we had on the sidelines then........

sigh. We were up 23-9 midway through the 3rd quarter. then the team took an "obama" all over the field.....

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at that fucking game, sitting in the south stands........ That was our Natty year. :gaah::L

still not over that one.

But we were handicapped by the damn retard coach we had on the sidelines then........

sigh. We were up 23-9 midway through the 3rd quarter. then the team took an "obama" all over the field.....

That's what Michigan State has been doing in bowl games the last few years. Double digit deficits in the last four and won every one. That's about the only quality win Saban had here.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what Michigan State has been doing in bowl games the last few years. Double digit deficits in the last four and won every one. That's about the only quality win Saban had here.

SOB, I forgot that was Saban's team.....

and of course we went on to beat scUM to finish the season, then beat texas a&m in the Sugar.......

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, 2nd page in and the norm that is the standard OSU fan has to rear his ignorant head? How about a grown-up discussion without the toolery? Seriously, I hate OSU but rooted my rear off in the game, I believe OSU to be the devil incarnate along with any Apple products but you are still B1G and thus I will root for conference over non-conference.

So, please lets keep it amicable in here. Really getting tired of the message board mantra of let's be douche-bags all the time, no matter what.

2015 College Football National Championship: Open Thread / EDIT: Monday Night Drinking Thread / EDIT #2: Ugh! Drink More Thread | mgoblog

Yea, their fan base was all rooting for Ohio State in the natty. Not really. 1 post in the 1st 50 mildly said they hoped OSU would win.

Here is one of my favorites:

Go Ducks!
Fuck Ohio! Right in the manpu**y.

The best part is he drops the f bomb but replaces "ss" with asterisks.

Read that thread and the Sugar Bowl thread over there then get back to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and a couple of fellow Ducks (Mamba, etc) will be making the trip to East Lansing this fall. I cannot wait. I love road games and this one should be fun.

Any Spartans on here have suggestions for places to go, things to do while in the area? Or possibly any other B1G fans have comments about East Lansing? Fun or nah?

Take some extra cash and your passport and go over to Windsor. Some of the best strip clubs you'll ever find, and some gambling. Canada does have some +'s. Just tell 'em at the border you're going to gamble and they'll wave you through.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coincidence? hmmmm...

Me and a couple of fellow Ducks (Mamba, etc) will be making the trip to East Lansing this fall. I cannot wait. I love road games and this one should be fun.

Any Spartans on here have suggestions for places to go, things to do while in the area? Or possibly any other B1G fans have comments about East Lansing? Fun or nah?

2015?s Best & Worst Cities for Football Fans | WalletHub®

East Lansing is #2 best city for football in the country...whoda thunkit?

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have had at least 1 in the 90s with the talent a couple of those teams had, and should've had 1 more with sweatervest. but, thats all water under the bridge. The ship has been righted, and its full steam ahead. The future looks bright. :nod:
For most of 1998, I was convinced that the NC would come down to Nebraska, K-State, Michigan and tOSU. I was wrong.:doh:

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For most of 1998, I was convinced that the NC would come down to Nebraska, K-State, Michigan and tOSU. I was wrong.:doh:

The Nuts finally got their revenge for Saban spoiling that season.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, 2nd page in and the norm that is the standard OSU fan has to rear his ignorant head? How about a grown-up discussion without the toolery? Seriously, I hate OSU but rooted my rear off in the game, I believe OSU to be the devil incarnate along with any Apple products but you are still B1G and thus I will root for conference over non-conference.

So, please lets keep it amicable in here. Really getting tired of the message board mantra of let's be douche-bags all the time, no matter what.

I will root for every conference member in most cases. I will never root for *ichigan. Ever.

uofmarmyguy

Meat Popsicle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See above for example of what I was talking about. 4 yr old mentality wrapped in a worthless nut. Not only will I not ever root for Michigan, but because I am a child I will leave letters out of their name because that will show them how I mean business and the insult of improper spelling of name is to the core!

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See above for example of what I was talking about. 4 yr old mentality wrapped in a worthless nut. Not only will I not ever root for Michigan, but because I am a child I will leave letters out of their name because that will show them how I mean business and the insult of improper spelling of name is to the core!

No different than us being called "Ohio". If it bothers you, then it is doing its job. Ain't rivalries grand?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude why don't you cry a little more because someone doesn't like your team

Since when have rivalries come childish? And if you can't handle something harmless like that gtfo the Internet.

:shrug:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling:
I can't stop reading this because of the stupidity, it really blows my mind.

Freaking grow some balls if you can't take some jabbing back and forth

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I left out a letter and now this guy has to complain about a stupid thing. Maybe you're just mad because we one you lately.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No different than us being called "Ohio". If it bothers you, then it is doing its job. Ain't rivalries grand?

No they aren't grad to this guy. Apparently I'm a bad man cause I won't root for Michigan. This guy doesn't know what a rivalry is

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's good. :pound: :lol:

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least someone gets it! Muck Fichigan!