• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do the bulk of UW recruits come from usually? I'm sure they get a nice amount from Wisconsin, but what states are next? Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio?

On 247 we lock down all the players we want from Wisconsin which most of them are d line and O line. Then next would be Michigan and Ohio. After that we acquire most of our dbs from Florida our receivers from Kentucky and Texas and RB's/qbs for New Jersey, new York and PA. Linebackers are in state, OH, Illinois, and Indiana. After that they pick and chose from various states for bpa and needs. Overall front 7 and line is in state and boarder states, secondary and WRs is in SEC country, and RB/qb's are from the East coast. Not much from Washington or Oregon.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan website has some bitches calling for Andrew Van Grinkel to have his scholarship taken away. The guy hit Peter's almost right as he released it. They're comparing it to Gholston who deliberately attempted to injured a player. Don't forget that OSU player who choke our QB nearly to death while on the ground.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My B1G Power Rankings after Week 12

1. Wisconsin (11-0, 8-0)- Last Week: 1 - It took a while for the Badgers offense to get going but their 17-3 domination in the 2nd half helps them remain undefeated. Since they know who they face in the B1G CG, will they be mentally prepared for Minnesota, who they might not want overlook, or will they stay focused.

2. Ohio State (9-2, 7-1) - Last Week: 2 - How did the Hawkeyes score 55 on these guys and how did they win by 31? Iowa got their big win for the season, Ohio State still playing like it has something to prove. Okay, they faced Illinois, but they beat Illinois like they should have. Now they have two big games coming up.

3. Penn State (9-2, 6-2)
- Last Week: 3 - Penn State's B1G Champ dreams were dashed with OSU's win, but that means a lot of pressure is taken off. They now have nothing to lose heading into their game vs Maryland. They may have not faced tough teams the last two weeks, but in the previous two weeks, they lost by a combined 4 points.

4. Northwestern (8-3, 6-2)- Last Week: 5 - The Wildcats now has two straight wins by double digits after three OT wins. They first shut out of the season in their 39-0 win over Minnesota. They are looking for their 7th straight win as they face Illinois in their season finale.

5. Michigan State (8-3, 6-2) - Last Week: 6 - The Spartans haven't been known to win pretty this season, but they have actually done good. They have a shot at finishing the season winning 3 of their last 4 games, losing to Ohio State by but defeating Penn State by 3.

6. Michigan (8-3, 5-3)- Last Week: 4 - THE GAME will not have any impact on who wins the B1G East, but could the Wolverines knock off the Buckeyes? Their kept Wisconsin's offense pretty good the first half, but Wisconsin ran away with it the second half. They did have a 3-game winning streak broken, but I thought they played pretty good, at least on defense.

7. Purdue (5-6, 3-5)- Last Week: 12 - If Iowa did good on offense, I would have the Hawkeyes here, but Purdue shut down Iowa's offense. They might be #7, but they are far from #6 in reality. They may have won 2 of last 3 games, but they have lost 4 of the last 6 games. Will they be bowl eligible when they face Indiana?

8. Iowa (6-5, 3-5) - Last Week: 7 - The Hawkeyes have a tough schedule, true. But Purdue is not a team that makes the schedule tough. Iowa has disappeared since dominating Ohio State. As an Iowa fan, I hope they don't end the season on a 3-game losing streak. If Iowa loses and Purdue wins, that would be 10 teams on their schedule that are bowl eligible. If Minnesota finds a way to beat Wisconsin, that would be 11 teams.

9. Indiana (5-6, 2-6) - Last Week: 11 - The Hoosiers broke a 4-game losing streak last week and now are on a 2-game winning streak. They are one win away from being bowl eligible and have Purdue left. However, their two wins are against Rutgers and Illinois.

10. Minnesota (5-6, 2-6) - Last Week: 8 - The Gophers have lost 3 of last 4 games, with their only win against Nebraska. They are one win away from bowling, but they have to do so against the Badgers.

11. Nebraska (5-6, 3-5) - Last Week: 10 - Nebraska fans probably don't realize that the Huskers are 1-5 in their last 6 games. They probably see the 1-point win vs Purdue as a loss. I bet part of them wants Iowa to win because Riley has a better shot of getting fired if they don't make a bowl game.

12. Rutgers (4-7, 3-5) - Last Week: 9 - A few weeks ago, Rutgers was looking good as they had won 3 of their last 4 games at the time. They now have lost 3 of their last 4 with the Terps being their only win.

13. Maryland (4-7, 2-6) - Last Week: 13 - The Terps are on a 3-game losing streak. Their 17-7 loss to MSU was the 1st time this season they did not allow more than 30 points. It was also the first time they failed to reach double digits as well.

14. Illinois (2-9, 0-8) - Last Week: 14 - In the Illini's last four games, they have been outscored 129-48. They have one more chance to get their first B1G victory this season. That is against Northwestern.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see focus issues for the Badgers going to Minnesota for the Axe. If it were Rutgers or Maryland this week I would be worried about that (but I’d also trust them to play out of another 0-10 against those teams).

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan website has some bitches calling for Andrew Van Grinkel to have his scholarship taken away. The guy hit Peter's almost right as he released it. They're comparing it to Gholston who deliberately attempted to injured a player. Don't forget that OSU player who choke our QB nearly to death while on the ground.
That’s nonsense.

The problem is the Fox announcers talked about “driving” the QB into the ground, which has gotten some of the more pathetic UM fans worked up. But they do that every time a player is hurt... because if one of these “kids” is injured, it must be a dirty play right? You can’t get hurt playing football...

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On 247 we lock down all the players we want from Wisconsin which most of them are d line and O line. Then next would be Michigan and Ohio. After that we acquire most of our dbs from Florida our receivers from Kentucky and Texas and RB's/qbs for New Jersey, new York and PA. Linebackers are in state, OH, Illinois, and Indiana. After that they pick and chose from various states for bpa and needs. Overall front 7 and line is in state and boarder states, secondary and WRs is in SEC country, and RB/qb's are from the East coast. Not much from Washington or Oregon.
The NJ running back pipeline is pretty strong. Ron Dayne, PJ Hill, Corey Clement and now Jonathan Taylor. Melvin Gordon was an in-state guy, but WI will only produce that kind of backfield talent once a decade or less.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s nonsense.

The problem is the Fox announcers talked about “driving” the QB into the ground, which has gotten some of the more pathetic UM fans worked up. But they do that every time a player is hurt... because if one of these “kids” is injured, it must be a dirty play right? You can’t get hurt playing football...

that was a clean hit, and just a good take down tackle....... nothing dirty at all.......

anyone calling for that kid to lose a scholarship is completely irrational.......

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Records are meant to be broken but will they rest him for the following week?

No not when he can break the all time rushing record by a freshmen in Adrian Peterson's total rushing yards record.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This must be a safe space until the Michigan-Ohio State game is over.

Fuck the Goofie Gophers

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This must be a safe space until the Michigan-Ohio State game is over.

Fuck the Goofie Gophers
DJkN2zQVAAEd3pX.jpg

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Great Dayne I see that Sam Darnold has more turnovers than Alex Hornibrook

Oh shit, that means stavibrook I mean Hornytoad is the next Heisman. Damn, we will win multiple championships with him as our QB now.

What you forgot to mention was Honribrook has 225 attempts and Sam has 411 total attempts so nearly double the attempts but the same #of int's. Overall Hornibrook leads the country in interception % and Turnover % at nearly 6%.

His sack percentage is even worse at nearly 8% but thankfully he's not dead last in that category and he shouldn't with the offensive line he has and the run game to utilize a play action fake and give him enough time to take a nap in the pocket.

He's a liability for majority of the game with exception of 4-5 brilliant passes that if he were to make the entire game this team would never lose again but he's consistently inconsistent.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit, that means stavibrook I mean Hornytoad is the next Heisman. Damn, we will win multiple championships with him as our QB now.

What you forgot to mention was Honribrook has 225 attempts and Sam has 411 total attempts so nearly double the attempts but the same #of int's. Overall Hornibrook leads the country in interception % and Turnover % at nearly 6%.

His sack percentage is even worse at nearly 8% but thankfully he's not dead last in that category and he shouldn't with the offensive line he has and the run game to utilize a play action fake and give him enough time to take a nap in the pocket.

He's a liability for majority of the game with exception of 4-5 brilliant passes that if he were to make the entire game this team would never lose again but he's consistently inconsistent.

Hey, now, I get to cherry pick a stat if I want to.