• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bennett Situation

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh maybe, that'd make sense... but I'll just erase my previous #2 and replace it with this #2: Why the fuck is this coming up 1 1/2 years later? Did he put the paraplegic in a coma or something and that person just woke up and was like, "HEY MICHAEL BENNETT PUSHED ME!?"

The police just pressed charges. It's not rare for cases to take a long time to get to charging, especially if the person isn't a flight risk. They probably could have charged a long time ago and waiting until the season was over, they tend to do that for athletes. I would also imagine the floods in Houston pushed back a lot of investigations and court dates

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh maybe, that'd make sense... but I'll just erase my previous #2 and replace it with this #2: Why the fuck is this coming up 1 1/2 years later? Did he put the paraplegic in a coma or something and that person just woke up and was like, "HEY MICHAEL BENNETT PUSHED ME!?"
Sometimes it takes a while to gather evidence and track down & convince witnesses to cooperate? Sometimes it takes a while to convince the victim to cooperate as well. Without cooperation from the victim and/or witnesses, there's no case.