• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bengals road to the Super Bowl Thread

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals road to the Super Bowl Thread

Brought to you by Captain Barfo's carsick pills!

long-windy-road.jpg

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of franklin, he has spinal stenoisis like me...leaves you more prone to spinal injuries.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm feeling better about things now................
Have a hunch, Bengals are about to regroup in a BIG way! Dalton will be back to form...............going to wipe that goofy mustache right off Aaron Rodgers face!
Feeling good about our win, the Bengals are mad, Dalton is mad and the Packers are going to over look the Bengals. Plus, the Falcons exposed the Packers in a big way!

Bengals 38
Packers 24

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm feeling better about things now................
Have a hunch, Bengals are about to regroup in a BIG way! Dalton will be back to form...............going to wipe that goofy mustache right off Aaron Rodgers face!
Feeling good about our win, the Bengals are mad, Dalton is mad and the Packers are going to over look the Bengals. Plus, the Falcons exposed the Packers in a big way!

Bengals 38
Packers 24
"please delete the above post"

- you a week from now

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this thread needs is a slight name change.

The Bengals road to the #1 Draft Pick.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-3 and the bungles will lose the battle of Ohio this coming week too.

what a great start to the season! Who dey?

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals will be the first 0-3 team to win the Super Bowl. We're watching history being made here.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, to Hell with the Super Bowl. I'd rather watch and win "THE BATTLE OF OHIO" any day. With the Super Bowl, it's more of a show for the people that don't watch all year, so they can say " I only watch for the commercials" . Then they have to have a halftime act that will be PC, because Heaven forbid a nip pop out here or here. The Battle of Ohio is one of the only True battles left in the NFL. All the other games are dead to me, they are just a training to get ready for the one real test, "THE BATTLE OF OHIO".
OHIO WILL BE OURS.
VIVA LA OHIO

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, to Hell with the Super Bowl. I'd rather watch and win "THE BATTLE OF OHIO" any day. With the Super Bowl, it's more of a show for the people that don't watch all year, so they can say " I only watch for the commercials" . Then they have to have a halftime act that will be PC, because Heaven forbid a nip pop out here or here. The Battle of Ohio is one of the only True battles left in the NFL. All the other games are dead to me, they are just a training to get ready for the one real test, "THE BATTLE OF OHIO".
OHIO WILL BE OURS.
VIVA LA OHIO
giphy.gif

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OHIO WILL BE OURS.
VIVA LA OHIO

original.gif

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for my lack of posting this week. I guess I ate some bad Skyline Chili before that Packers game, and that combined with one too many beers and the heat really felt like a punch in the gut this week! Anyway, I think the ship will be righted this week. It's the "BATTLE OF OHIO" and this squad doesn't take that too lightly! Look for big things out of "America's Team" that hopefully will carry on throughout the remainder of the season. This division is very weak, with the Steelers looking like a shell of their former selves, Cleveland will be Cleveland, and the Ravens, well what can I say, we all know that they got lucky week 1 and catching us with an Offensive Coordinator that was a little lax in his duties due to the fact that he had set his sights on Marvin's job! That is right, One of my inside sources on the Bengals, we'll call him "BRENDA" was thinking that if the Bengals would lose, Marvin would be fired and he would move in as interim/offensive coordinator and then he would open it up and let the offense run at full speed. Marvin was too smart for that and fired him first!!

Look what happened! Came out of Lambeau, Lambeau of all places with only a 3 point loss in Overtime! That is as good as a victory in my books. It might not be a W in the win column, but it was a morale victory and you know it! That loss will be the game that turns this season around. By the way, thanks for all the kind calls, texts, and congratulatory emails on that Packers loss! That really made my stomach ordeal easier to handle!
I feel this post needs a happy its Firday gif to signify where the Bengals have been and where we are going!

giphy.gif

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for my lack of posting this week. I guess I ate some bad Skyline Chili before that Packers game, and that combined with one too many beers and the heat really felt like a punch in the gut this week! Anyway, I think the ship will be righted this week. It's the "BATTLE OF OHIO" and this squad doesn't take that too lightly! Look for big things out of "America's Team" that hopefully will carry on throughout the remainder of the season. This division is very weak, with the Steelers looking like a shell of their former selves, Cleveland will be Cleveland, and the Ravens, well what can I say, we all know that they got lucky week 1 and catching us with an Offensive Coordinator that was a little lax in his duties due to the fact that he had set his sights on Marvin's job! That is right, One of my inside sources on the Bengals, we'll call him "BRENDA" was thinking that if the Bengals would lose, Marvin would be fired and he would move in as interim/offensive coordinator and then he would open it up and let the offense run at full speed. Marvin was too smart for that and fired him first!!

Look what happened! Came out of Lambeau, Lambeau of all places with only a 3 point loss in Overtime! That is as good as a victory in my books. It might not be a W in the win column, but it was a morale victory and you know it! That loss will be the game that turns this season around. By the way, thanks for all the kind calls, texts, and congratulatory emails on that Packers loss! That really made my stomach ordeal easier to handle!
I feel this post needs a happy its Firday gif to signify where the Bengals have been and where we are going!

giphy.gif
you are a glutton.