• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bears just released their all time leading passer.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:spit:

I always call him chubby John Elway. lol

kinda cherubby even..
WCWED00Z.jpg

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, Stafford is a chubby Jay Cutler. Makes sense, can hardly tell their numbers and record apart.

Stafford - 51-58 W/L (0-3 playoffs) 61.5 CMP% 187 TD's 108 INT's 86.8 QB Rating

Cutler - 68-71 W/L (1-1 playoffs) 61.9 CMP% 208 TD's 146 INT's 85.7 QB Rating

Hot damn... which one is which?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Cutler is essentially the consolation prize for whomever does not get Romo. So, that's why he has not been signed yet. Romo must fall into place first.

Similar story with Kaep, to be honest.

DeAndre Hopkins is ecstatic over the thought of either Romo or Cutler throwing him the ball after playing with Osweiler last season.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Stafford is a chubby Jay Cutler. Makes sense, can hardly tell their numbers and record apart.

Stafford - 51-58 W/L (0-3 playoffs) 61.5 CMP% 187 TD's 108 INT's 86.8 QB Rating

Cutler - 68-71 W/L (1-1 playoffs) 61.9 CMP% 208 TD's 146 INT's 85.7 QB Rating

Hot damn... which one is which?
Well, one unfortunately no longer has a job. Hasnt played a full season since 09 and hasn't had a winning record in 5 years.

The other one may be the highest paid player in NFL history soon. Hasn't missed a game in six years and has never led the league in picks.

I'm not the worlds biggest Staff fan, but their careers are clearly heading in opposite directions. Cutlers two best seasons were as a Bronco. When Stafford was still at Georgia. That was nine years ago.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeAndre Hopkins is ecstatic over the thought of either Romo or Cutler throwing him the ball after playing with Osweiler last season.

Yeah, hell... he'd probably have been happy to get Hoyer back.

Reactions: DJ

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, one unfortunately no longer has a job. Hasnt played a full season since 09 and hasn't had a winning record in 5 years.

The other one may be the highest paid player in NFL history soon. Hasn't missed a game in six years and has never led the league in picks.

I'm not the worlds biggest Staff fan, but their careers are clearly heading in opposite directions. Cutlers two best seasons were as a Bronco. When Stafford was still at Georgia. That was nine years ago.

Yet Jay has a better career win %, has reached an NFCCG and has nearly identical numbers to Stafford... huh... funny.

Lol, having a job also remains to be seen. Can we please just skip the part where I nitpick things about Stafford's career as well? There's plenty of shortcomings.

We can go back and forth about what each has not accomplished... which only proves my point.

The other one may be the highest paid player in NFL history soon.

Jay was once given a 126 million dollar contract as well... see how little that means?

I'm not the worlds biggest Staff fan, but their careers are clearly heading in opposite directions.

Both Stafford and Jay have been headed down the same road of mediocre to slightly above average their entire careers. Stafford is exactly where Cutler was a couple of years ago. There's very little reason to believe he'll ever become anything more than that.

Cutlers two best seasons were as a Bronco.

Blatantly false. 10, 11 pre-injury, 13 and 15 were better than Denver. At the very least, as good.

I'm not the worlds biggest Staff fan, but their careers are clearly heading in opposite directions.

As mentioned above... they're actually headed in the EXACT same direction. Their careers are so similar, that it is eerie.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? Orton was traded to Denver, as apart of the Cutler deal. He was never his backup.

God, AI... you say some amazingly absurd shit. I like you, but you do.

That's exactly what I said rich, we could not even keep a competent backup here when he was brought in. Don't you think two firsts and a second was enough?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cutler goes to Houston and Hopkins is fantasy gold the way Cutler likes to zero in on one guy...

steve59

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I moved back to chicago just in time for the 85 season and suffering thru so many years of wondering who was going to take the snap from center was cured with the signing of #6, I thought we were getting the best 'Q' in the league at the time that bronco's offense was so dynamic and being a fairly ignorant fan I didn't know even decent qb's needed a supporting cast. The fact that they didn't really gain anything by giving his salary to a backup is the stumper? feels like the 'wanny' think tank is back.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I moved back to chicago just in time for the 85 season and suffering thru so many years of wondering who was going to take the snap from center was cured with the signing of #6, I thought we were getting the best 'Q' in the league at the time that bronco's offense was so dynamic and being a fairly ignorant fan I didn't know even decent qb's needed a supporting cast. The fact that they didn't really gain anything by giving his salary to a backup is the stumper? feels like the 'wanny' think tank is back.

Well, from day 1 my thought has always been, if he is so good, why doesn't Denver want him anymore?