• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 70's & 80's NFL Draft Play-In 3 : Milk vs Nos

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MILK

OFFENSE 80's
QB - Warren Moon
RB - Barry Sanders
FB - Roger Craig
WR - Andre Rison
WR - Anthony Miller
WR - Cris Collinsworth
TE - Keith Jackson
LT - Anthony Munoz
LG - Randall McDaniel
C - Bart Oates
RG - Roy Foster
RT - Chris Hinton

DEFENSE 70's
LDE - Art Still
NT - Bob Baumhower
RDE - Mark Gastineau
ILB - Randy Gradishar
MLB - Bob Breunig
RLB - Isiah Robertson
ROLB - Rod Martin
LCB - Rolland Lawrence
RCB - Mike Haynes
NCB - Joe Lavender
SS - Gary Fencik
FS - Nolan Cromwell

VS

NOS

OFFENSE 70's
QB - Phil Simms
RB - Tony Dorsett
FB - Chuck Foreman
WR - Harold Carmichael
WR - John Jefferson
WR - Tony Hill
TE - Riley Odoms
LT - Doug Dieken
LG - John Hannah
C - Mike Webster
RG - Conrad Dobler
RT - Jerry Sisemore

DEFENSE 80's
LDE - Greg Townsend
LDT - William "The Refrigerator" Perry
RDT - Michael Dean Perry
RDE - Clyde Simmons
LLB - Wilber Marshall
MLB - Mike Singletary
RLB - Bill Romanowski
LCB - Terry McDaniel
RCB - Deion Sanders
NCB - Cris Dishman
SS - Joey Browner
FS - Deron Cherry

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MILK - 0
NOS - 7

VOTED - Ritz, Devil, Shane, TJL, Femur, Meebs, UK

Last edited:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos because his defense will take over the game.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna say although I think my team is better I really like Milk's team especially that offense.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Nos

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I needed some better names... I thought my defense was pretty stout...

I definitely did not have the perfect draft, I messed up a few times... but I just don't see how his defense would take over this game... sometimes HOFer does not mean best player...

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I needed some better names... I thought my defense was pretty stout...

I definitely did not have the perfect draft, I messed up a few times... but I just don't see how his defense would take over this game... sometimes HOFer does not mean best player...

You're the type of guy that never thinks he lost, aren't you?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the type of guy that never thinks he lost, aren't you?

oh, I don't care about losing... I didn't think I was going to win this, I messed up a lot... I just find it interesting losing so badly, and the only comment on why is because Nos' defense was so good... it was a very good defense, but so was mine...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, I don't care about losing... I didn't think I was going to win this, I messed up a lot... I just find it interesting losing so badly, and the only comment on why is because Nos' defense was so good... it was a very good defense, but so was mine...
Ick I can't say you had a bad draft. I really liked what you did with your offense.The Kieth Jackson pick may have been my favorite. You also had a very solid defense imo. It may not reflect in the votes. But how hard it was to gauge the votes. It was close imo. Loved this draft set up. And I think the draft format was reflected in how good these play in games all were

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ick I can't say you had a bad draft. I really liked what you did with your offense.The Kieth Jackson pick may have been my favorite. You also had a very solid defense imo. It may not reflect in the votes. But how hard it was to gauge the votes. It was close imo. Loved this draft set up. And I think the draft format was reflected in how good these play in games all were

no, I did mess up... that's for sure... not to mention, I was the only 3-4 defense, and didn't take enough advantage of it... although TJL stole Brazile, who would have made my defense better, while not doing much to his...

and I know that it was posted that Isiah Robertson was RLB(which is a 4-3 line backer), but he was very successful at the end of his career including a pro-bowl playing in the 3-4 defense, and played ONE season at LOLB and found success... so, if that hurt me the way it was posted by nos then so be it, but I don't think that should have had affect...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, I did mess up... that's for sure... not to mention, I was the only 3-4 defense, and didn't take enough advantage of it... although TJL stole Brazile, who would have made my defense better, while not doing much to his...

and I know that it was posted that Isiah Robertson was RLB(which is a 4-3 line backer), but he was very successful at the end of his career including a pro-bowl playing in the 3-4 defense, and played ONE season at LOLB and found success... so, if that hurt me the way it was posted by nos then so be it, but I don't think that should have had affect...
See I liked your system I was surprised you were the only 3-4 from your bracket. With this format and the drafts everyone had. I think system played a big role. It was easy to misfire I did on Waters but got lucky. Seemed like my draft lists would disintegrate before my picks hit. Being locked into the two eras made it very challenging. Especially with some of the positional depth.Constant readjustments. This was your draft concept right? Definitely one of my favorites to be involved in

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I liked your system I was surprised you were the only 3-4 from your bracket. With this format and the drafts everyone had. I think system played a big role. It was easy to misfire I did on Waters but got lucky. Seemed like my draft lists would disintegrate before my picks hit. Being locked into the two eras made it very challenging. Especially with some of the positional depth.Constant readjustments. This was your draft concept right? Definitely one of my favorites to be involved in

I got the credit, but don't remember suggestion... but generally I don't like when owners draft from different player pools... But this didn't matter since 6 owners was more than enough for each pool... I do wish we did the playoffs like I suggested though... I kind of don't care who has the better team, me or Nos... we were in two totally different drafts... I want to know who had the better team between me, WLK, Ritz, TJL, Femur and SJNOS...