• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 100

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks.

Well here is a picture of people enjoying great wifi.

39653649-couple-connecting-television-and-digital-table-through-wifi-signal-at-home.jpg

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this show have the super-cheesy dramatic score going the entire time in previous seasons? I don’t remember it being this bad before. This season, every freakin’ second has dramatic mood music playing. The entire show is like a “previously, on The 100...”

The fact that it was picked up for another season might make it not worth watching anymore. This season is SOOOO bad.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this show have the super-cheesy dramatic score going the entire time in previous seasons? I don’t remember it being this bad before. This season, every freakin’ second has dramatic mood music playing. The entire show is like a “previously, on The 100...”

The fact that it was picked up for another season might make it not worth watching anymore. This season is SOOOO bad.

I stopped watching because it never stopped sucking.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am 3 episodes behind. I rarely ever notice the music.

I am interested in CW's new show the Out Post. I haven't started it yet.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am 3 episodes behind. I rarely ever notice the music.

I am interested in CW's new show the Out Post. I haven't started it yet.
I am 2 eps back (watching the “2 eps ago” episode now). Now that I notice the score, it is almost all I notice. It amplifies the fact that the writing and acting is soooo bad. The writing and acting can’t convey the proper emotions so they fall back on cheesy music to tell the viewers how they are supposedly to feel for the scene (always tense and dramatic).