• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That was it

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the opportunity and the saints blew it. The NFC South turn is over and Brees, if he wants to retire with another ring, will have to wait until he is 42 or 43 years old. Green Bay, Dallas, San Francisco, and/or Seattle/LA are next in line for NFC representation in the super bowl after Minnesota.

SP runs pre-scripted plays for the first half of games and then allows the offense to change in the second half. He loves burning timeouts, and has terrible taste in clock management. He lost the saints this game, hands down.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's second challenge was brutal. Didn't understand that one at all.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I criticized those decisions as well. But in fact, NOLA had the last time out with 23 seconds left, and the lead. Payton's decisions didn't have anything to do with how they lost.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I criticized those decisions as well. But in fact, NOLA had the last time out with 23 seconds left, and the lead. Payton's decisions didn't have anything to do with how they lost.

yep. OP is an idiot

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin is more to blame for the Steelers losing than Payton is for the Saints

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints coaching staff didn't lose the game....................#43 did all by himself. Put your down. Look at the grass. Try to cut a players legs that your not even looking at. Miss the guy by three feet and let him run the entire length of the field. If you kept your head up, let him catch the ball and knocked his ass out of bounds, there would be 2 seconds on the clock and the Vikes would have had to decide whether to kick a 67 yard field goal or throw a Hail mary.

I'd cut that MF tomorrow morning.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the opportunity and the saints blew it. The NFC South turn is over and Brees, if he wants to retire with another ring, will have to wait until he is 42 or 43 years old. Green Bay, Dallas, San Francisco, and/or Seattle/LA are next in line for NFC representation in the super bowl after Minnesota.

SP runs pre-scripted plays for the first half of games and then allows the offense to change in the second half. He loves burning timeouts, and has terrible taste in clock management. He lost the saints this game, hands down.

McCarthy and Payton are the same coach IMO. Innovative offensively with a HOF quarterback and dumb sometimes.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints coaching staff didn't lose the game....................#43 did all by himself. Put your down. Look at the grass. Try to cut a players legs that your not even looking at. Miss the guy by three feet and let him run the entire length of the field. If you kept your head up, let him catch the ball and knocked his ass out of bounds, there would be 2 seconds on the clock and the Vikes would have had to decide whether to kick a 67 yard field goal or throw a Hail mary.

Terrible decision by a really good player. Along with Lattimore, he was one of the reasons for our turnaround on defense. Great young kid and was a stud for most of the season.

Maximus Rex

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,357.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to protest this statement but don't have any reason to. What a clusterfuck. Doesn't really matter, though, the Pats would have beat either the Steelers by 40 or will beat the Jags by 20 next week. They're gonna steamroll through the rest now, is my bet.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he went out of bounds right where he caught it it would've been about a 55 yard FG.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Payton made some dumb decisions in terms of his challenges but outside of that I had zero issue with the way he coached. This was on our players and mainly Marcus Wiliams unfortunately

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to protest this statement but don't have any reason to. What a clusterfuck. Doesn't really matter, though, the Pats would have beat either the Steelers by 40 or will beat the Jags by 20 next week. They're gonna steamroll through the rest now, is my bet.

I certainly hope so!

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reeeeeeeeeeeee

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payton made some dumb decisions in terms of his challenges but outside of that I had zero issue with the way he coached. This was on our players and mainly Marcus Wiliams unfortunately

Whatever, I'm sick of Payton and his cute playcalling. I know this may be hard to take, but Payton, unlike Brees, has no shot as a first ballot HOF. What has he done that Walsh, Johnson, Dungy, Belichik, and Madden have done? He let a superbowl win destroy his marriage. Oh yeah look up that stuff. Payton is a cheater. And what bothers me about Brees is how he could be doing wrong in his Christianity by even associating himself with such a character. So in a way maybe he's gotten karma. I don't see a second ring. Payton's playcalling is a issue when you keep trying to run up the damn middle. Ingram has shown if he starts out struggling, he's going to struggle all game.

There is not a damn thing stopping AR from one-upping his division rivals next year if the vikings go to the sb. And as much as I love Brees, I know he will lose to AR head on in a postseason game.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever, I'm sick of Payton and his cute playcalling. I know this may be hard to take, but Payton, unlike Brees, has no shot as a first ballot HOF. What has he done that Walsh, Johnson, Dungy, Belichik, and Madden have done? He let a superbowl win destroy his marriage. Oh yeah look up that stuff. Payton is a cheater. And what bothers me about Brees is how he could be doing wrong in his Christianity by even associating himself with such a character. So in a way maybe he's gotten karma. I don't see a second ring. Payton's playcalling is a issue when you keep trying to run up the damn middle. Ingram has shown if he starts out struggling, he's going to struggle all game.

There is not a damn thing stopping AR from one-upping his division rivals next year if the vikings go to the sb. And as much as I love Brees, I know he will lose to AR head on in a postseason game.

Please...AR? Packs run is over, that team lacks talent on both sides of the ball

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The NFC South turn is over"

Lol you can't make this stuff up. The NFC south will become bad because it's been too good? You're on fire this year so far and I'd be proud of you for it if I weren't so sure you actually believe this stuff

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees arm is weak. Only 23 TDs this year. Even with great receiving backs. Its all over.