• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank God for the Bruins, because the Red Sox are...

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
terrible right now

2-9 in their last 11. of all things, the fucking catwalk at the trop cost them a game this time...even john maddon post game said "the catwalk helped us win again".

tear that dump down

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only good news is papi broke out of his shaughnessey slump with a 3 run bomb

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOX ARE THE SUCKIEST SUCKS THAT EVER SUCKED

Papi says his side is hurting. looked like his feet are too. Don't be surprised if he hits the DL.

FUCK

and now lets get to posting funny or hot gifs.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHUT UP DIRT

see ya lurking!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOX ARE THE SUCKIEST SUCKS THAT EVER SUCKED

Papi says his side is hurting. looked like his feet are too. Don't be surprised if he hits the DL.

FUCK

and now lets get to posting funny or hot gifs.

yeah, his oblique

i still say 90+

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you see this?

FBI probes report of Quabbin intruders

Seven foreigners in restricted area

BELCHERTOWN — The FBI and state police are investigating seven people — from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Singapore — who were allegedly found inside the confines of the Quabbin Reservoir’s watershed area shortly after midnight Tuesday, state police said.

Trooper Adam LeBlanc was on patrol at 12:30 a.m. when he noticed two vehicles parked on Route 9 near the middle entrance to the Quabbin and stopped to investigate. He saw five men and two women, who he said he later learned were from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, emerging from the woods headed to the vehicles.

State police spokesman David Procopio said the “young adults” told police they had stopped to look at the reservoir because it was of interest to them. The men told police they are chemical engineers and had graduated from the nearby University of Massachusetts at Amherst.

All seven will be summoned to Eastern Hampshire District Court in Belchertown, where they will face trespassing charges. Their names will not be released until they are formally charged, state police said.

They had addresses in Amherst, Cambridge, Sunderland, Northampton and New York City, police said, adding that their citizenship status was unknown.

Because area water supplies are a potential target for terrorism, state police who patrol watershed areas are always on heightened alert for suspicious activity, Mr. Procopio said. The Quabbin Reservoir provides drinking water to the Boston area. When it is full, it holds 412 billion gallons of water. The reservoir comprises 39 square miles and is surrounded by hundreds of acres of forest land.

Quabbin Park was closed for some time after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and the roads atop the Goodnough Dike and Winsor Dam have been closed to vehicles since then. In the hours after the Boston Marathon bombing, the park was again closed but reopened the following day.

After finding the alleged trespassers, police were concerned and did extensive background checks on them using the Warrant Management System and International Criminal Police Organization. Information about the seven was provided to the state’s Fusion Center, which helps police departments share information.

“There were no red flags,” Mr. Procopio said, and in a news release he added, “Police did not find any evidence to suspect terrorism or a crime beyond trespassing, but the late hour, the curious explanation for their interest in the reservoir, and the fact that they were inside a restricted area marked as such clearly warrants a closer look and further investigation.”

The FBI was alerted, and officials from the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority and Department of Conservation and Recreation were notified. Ware police also assisted.

State police said the investigation is ongoing.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
time to chase my iced coffee and bagel with a smoke

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't see that Rock. def seems fishy. fishy, get it?:laugh3:

I did learn my new love interest Elaine from Seinfield is worth 3 BILLION.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Woodson is a clueless offensive coach. Good defensive mind, may as well be sitting in the stands while on offense

The Yankees are insanely good.

The umpiring is worse than I ever remember, Mariano struck out Morse on a pitch a foot inside

Papi the first one to quit on the Sox with the injury card. That team never surprises me. He's the only good thing on my fantasy team

What does it take for Will Middlebrooks to go to the minors? That is not a major league baseball player

We will never again see Down38.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Zig-arello!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you see this?

FBI probes report of Quabbin intruders

Seven foreigners in restricted area

BELCHERTOWN — The FBI and state police are investigating seven people — from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Singapore — who were allegedly found inside the confines of the Quabbin Reservoir’s watershed area shortly after midnight Tuesday, state police said.

Trooper Adam LeBlanc was on patrol at 12:30 a.m. when he noticed two vehicles parked on Route 9 near the middle entrance to the Quabbin and stopped to investigate. He saw five men and two women, who he said he later learned were from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, emerging from the woods headed to the vehicles.

State police spokesman David Procopio said the “young adults” told police they had stopped to look at the reservoir because it was of interest to them. The men told police they are chemical engineers and had graduated from the nearby University of Massachusetts at Amherst.

All seven will be summoned to Eastern Hampshire District Court in Belchertown, where they will face trespassing charges. Their names will not be released until they are formally charged, state police said.

They had addresses in Amherst, Cambridge, Sunderland, Northampton and New York City, police said, adding that their citizenship status was unknown.

Because area water supplies are a potential target for terrorism, state police who patrol watershed areas are always on heightened alert for suspicious activity, Mr. Procopio said. The Quabbin Reservoir provides drinking water to the Boston area. When it is full, it holds 412 billion gallons of water. The reservoir comprises 39 square miles and is surrounded by hundreds of acres of forest land.

Quabbin Park was closed for some time after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and the roads atop the Goodnough Dike and Winsor Dam have been closed to vehicles since then. In the hours after the Boston Marathon bombing, the park was again closed but reopened the following day.

After finding the alleged trespassers, police were concerned and did extensive background checks on them using the Warrant Management System and International Criminal Police Organization. Information about the seven was provided to the state’s Fusion Center, which helps police departments share information.

“There were no red flags,” Mr. Procopio said, and in a news release he added, “Police did not find any evidence to suspect terrorism or a crime beyond trespassing, but the late hour, the curious explanation for their interest in the reservoir, and the fact that they were inside a restricted area marked as such clearly warrants a closer look and further investigation.”

The FBI was alerted, and officials from the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority and Department of Conservation and Recreation were notified. Ware police also assisted.

State police said the investigation is ongoing.

My hometown.. Scary shit. I don't buy any of those "students" reasons for being there. You don't see how Quabbin works at 12:30 pm.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not see until this morning how runs 4 and 5 were scored and that's so absolute BS... But that has happened to the Rays a few times as well

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back to the American League Barry Zito

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

snake in the office

the women screamed lol

rock to the rescue

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not see until this morning how runs 4 and 5 were scored and that's so absolute BS... But that has happened to the Rays a few times as well

maddon said postgame the cat walk basically won them the game lol

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sleep on Staten Island once every 3 years. And today the ferry is delayed 30 minutes. I hate this fucking place

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sox stopped scoring can't help

certainly not

but

like was said on 98.5...its an erector set up there, and a white backdrop...rays know how to play that.

what a terrible dump that is

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big ass water snake in the office dirt

no idea how it got here...but i just played hero to a few milfs