• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texting with briles

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMZ

For the "this stuff happens everywhere" crowd, I present this:

-- On September 20, 2013, after a player was arrested for assault and threatening to kill a non-athlete, a football operations staff official tried to talk the victim out of pressing criminal charges. Meanwhile, Coach Briles texted Athletics Director Ian McCaw: “Just talked to [the player] – he said Waco PD was there – said they were going to keep it quiet – Wasn’t a set up deal... I'll get shill (Shillinglaw) to ck on Sibley (local attorney Jonathan Sibley).” Athletics Director Ian McCaw replied: “That would be great if they kept it quiet!"

We talk shit about rivals getting away with stuff but only one school has a history of covering up murder

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As more of this Crap comes out, it is apparent that the Big 12 needs to discipline the school if the NCAA doesn't.

That is a complete disgusting mess that the league doesn't need.
They are a complete and utter fucking embarrassment. Kicking them out might be too lenient.

They already got away with a murder scandal as stated a few years ago.
They just cannot slide by with a slap on the wrist for an institutional criminal culture and police enabling.

It sucks for the players that are there who are innocent, but this sort of thing calls for almost a death penalty.

And no, I am not cool with the Briles-apologist being a low level coach at Texas. I pray to God that asshat wasn't part of this ugliness in Waco or the Herman honeymoon ends already.