• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas WR Lil’Jordan Humphrey Calls Donald Trump a White Supremacist, Compares CFB to Slavery

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L I'm not the one who made the claim the White House is full of Jews. I don't care if he hires any Jews. They offer adult reading comprehension classes ,you might want to take one.
Hi, fuckstick.
No one made that claim.
But some degenerate thug claimed that Trump was a white supremacist.
And by your very fuzzy math there are 2 jews in his white house.

So how many jews would you expect to be hired by a white supremacist????

KKKat doesn't have a fucking clue here. Thanks for playing.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi, fuckstick.
No one made that claim.
But some degenerate thug claimed that Trump was a white supremacist.
And by your very fuzzy math there are 2 jews in his white house.

So how many jews would you expect to be hired by a white supremacist????

KKKat doesn't have a fucking clue here. Thanks for playing.
If he was a white supremacist, why are there so many jews in his white house?

They ain't white. Thug kids can't understand that?

How much is the difference between "so many" and "full"? All White Supremacist don't have a problem with white Jews. The I hired a Jew or have a black friend is a ridiculous argument for proof you are not a bigot.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much is the difference between "so many" and "full"? All White Supremacist Don't have a problem with white Jews. The I hired a Jew or have a black friend is a ridiculous argument for proof you are not a bigot.

Not a good week to argue Trump isn't a white supremacist, he literally went to Europe and said they're losing their culture by letting immigrants in.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much agree with everything you typed. This still doesn't explain why the NCAA gets all of the heat, while the NBA and NFL get off easy.

I can understand guys like Manziel, Tebow, Reggie Bush, wanting to profit off of their likeness and not being able to, which falls under the NCAA. But there aren't too many guys, if any, who would be able to profit enough to balance out the cost of a scholarship for 3/4 years to any P5 program.

I've said for a while now, if a kid thinks he's worth more than a scholarship, let him take out student loans, and see if they can cover the costs to pay for that year's tuition. The big name players could probably do it, but kids like this guy have no chance.

If kids these days think a scholarship is worth nothing, take that away, let it be a free market, and see how many of them end up leaving college in debt because they can't cover the cost of a scholarship for 3/4/5 years.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. If the NFL was taking the best high school talent and putting them in a minor league, college football would basically be as popular as college baseball. Who wants to watch a bunch of future accountants play football?

I think you're pretty ignorant on the MLB draft if you think there aren't tons of college players drafted.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the derptards in this thread.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much is the difference between "so many" and "full"? All White Supremacist don't have a problem with white Jews. The I hired a Jew or have a black friend is a ridiculous argument for proof you are not a bigot.
Oh really???

Sounds like you want the term to fit anybody you choose to fit it to and have no concern for accuracy.

That makes you ripe for being manipulated by anyone that wants to use you. The word for that is, tool.

I applied it accurately.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. If the NFL was taking the best high school talent and putting them in a minor league, college football would basically be as popular as college baseball. Who wants to watch a bunch of future accountants play football?

There is always going to be a market for college football. We've proven time and time again that there is not a large market for "other" professional football leagues. The best USFL team never managed 48,000 fans for a season and the Los Angeles team led by Steve Young never did better than 20,000. The league averaged in the 20's.

I'm not watching the Birmingham Fucknuggets with Tua Tagovailoa at QB, but I would watch Alabama with Cooper Bateman at QB.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh really???

Sounds like you want the term to fit anybody you choose to fit it to and have no concern for accuracy.

That makes you ripe for being manipulated by anyone that wants to use you. The word for that is, tool.

I applied it accurately.

Ok..I don't believe having 2 or 3 Jews work for a person is an indication that person is definitely not a White Supremacist. Especially considering Trump's track record of bigotry.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the consensus seems to be that Tom Herman will let his players say anything they want, but there would probably be consequences to it.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is always going to be a market for college football. We've proven time and time again that there is not a large market for "other" professional football leagues. The best USFL team never managed 48,000 fans for a season and the Los Angeles team led by Steve Young never did better than 20,000. The league averaged in the 20's.

I'm not watching the Birmingham Fucknuggets with Tua Tagovailoa at QB, but I would watch Alabama with Cooper Bateman at QB.
Birmingham Fucknuggets? That’s awesome. I want to see the artist’s rendering of that mascot, although it’s provably NSFW

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think that Herman will be asked about this at the Big XII media days today.

Of course he will.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok..I don't believe having 2 or 3 Jews work for a person is an indication that person is definitely not a White Supremacist. Especially considering Trump's track record of bigotry.
You're pathetic.
Kill yourself.
:clap:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ohhh boy, here we go. kook kat getting desperate now, bwahahaha

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a good week to argue Trump isn't a white supremacist, he literally went to Europe and said they're losing their culture by letting immigrants in.
They are. Same reason israel has a wall and doesn't let immigrants in. Bad bad bad or a good model?