• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Tech is up Next...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right... the Red Raiders are coming to Morgantown.

According to wvustats.com... this will be there first ever visit.

Series vs. Texas Tech Red Raiders

Their team has no future. According to DAD's Rule... you NEVER hire anyone who hasn't had HC experience. Therefore, TT is doomed.

But... wait a minute. They have an offense that is averaging 544 yds/gm and 42 pts/gm. What the heck!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we look back at TT... do we see any signs of blowout losses suffered under their previous HC... Tommy Tuberville?

While yes... yes they did? A defensive minded coach like Tuberville suffered three of them just last season.

55-24 loss to KSU

59-21 loss to Okie St

41-20 loss to OU.

That's really weird...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2011 Tuberville's TT team suffered a few more blowout losses...

41-7 loss to ISU. Ouch...

66-6 loss to Okie St. That's gotta hurt...

66-42 loss to Baylor.

Holy crap! A seasoned HC... one with all of his experience... laid this many eggs? WTF?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, if we were to go back to Tommy's first year at TT... would we find any blowout losses?

I think many of you already know that answer.

How in the world could this happen to him? It isn't like TT was left void of talent. I mean... Mike Leach was a heck of a coach. A guy who had been there for a long time.

Dad... what do you think about all of this?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have an unhealthy obsession, you might need to go talk to someone about it.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will.

Just messing with you DAD.

You have kept up the same stupid crap here you laid on us for three years at CBS.

It has lived its life.

But, if you want to keep up posting stupid crap... I will keep having fun with you.

It ain't that hard to figure out...

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stew butthurt syndrome....not sure it is curable.

Maybe with a time machine, but not sure that will be covered under obamacare.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC, BB, you two are saying WVU sucked prior to Luck and Holgorsen, I call BS, and anyone with any sense does as well!!!! Fans of other teams are even calling you out on it!!!!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are wrong Dad.

I never said WVU sucked prior to Luck and Holgorsen.

You are the one who said WVU HAS TO HIRE A MAC HC TO BE THE NEXT WVU HC.

That is all...

And, that really says it all...

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC, BB, you two are saying WVU sucked prior to Luck and Holgorsen, I call BS, and anyone with any sense does as well!!!! Fans of other teams are even calling you out on it!!!!

Actually that is not what i am saying at all, I am saying it is not a glorious as some might like to pretend it was......We are not a Oklahoma who has had like 30 10 plus winning season in their history...we have been a average team through out history with some solid seasons mixed in with some average to below average seasons, a couple of conf titles and no national titles....then the three years of Fraud came and we want to act like we should be winning 10 plus games year in and year out while also moving into one of the toughest conf's in football. We didn;'t even dominate the BE, yet we are supposed to dominate the Big 12????

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right... the Red Raiders are coming to Morgantown.

According to wvustats.com... this will be there first ever visit.

Series vs. Texas Tech Red Raiders

Their team has no future. According to DAD's Rule... you NEVER hire anyone who hasn't had HC experience. Therefore, TT is doomed.

But... wait a minute. They have an offense that is averaging 544 yds/gm and 42 pts/gm. What the heck!

REMEMBER, he is playing with Tubberville's recruits. It is just the start of a downward spiral. TT and WVU will replace Kansas and be bottom dwellers until they realize they need to hire some successful coaches from teh MAC rather than a successful OC.

DBAR4WVU

Blue & Gold until I die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got on this thread to see what people were saying about the game against TT. But instead there is a senseless back and forth about.... not really sure?? So long standing pissing match between formewr CBS posters. Does anyone have any of substance to submit about the coming game? While they are undefeated, who have they played? After TCU - nobody. Say what you want about WVU - they have played actual teams. They got stomped by Maryland (fear the Turtle indeed) who other than getting their butt kicked by FSU haven't played anyone (including WVU). Our one shining, ,sliver of hope is it is at home. The D has been better this year if you exclude Baylor. Our offense is the weak link and that shouldn't surprise anyone. We lost a lot of talent. But I really thought coach would have had a better game plan. Guess with what's left in cupboard, he's doing the best he can. But I expected more....

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... I think everyone expected more from the offense this year.

Dana has always been able to get the next guy plugged into his system. You know this is killing him.

The inconsistent play is due to a number of reasons. 3 different QB's, changes in the OL, little chemistry between the QB and WR's.

It hasn't helped that WVU has faced one of the toughest schedules in the country to date either.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the line is playing bad or we are really putting them in tough situations becuase of the inability of our QB's to change plays?

I am not sure what to make of Texas Tech yet, that TCU game did not make either team look very good. If we can be physical with them then i think we will have success on boh sides of the ball. Either way i hope at least one of the QB's man up and takes charge of this thing...I put the fact that Trickett and Childress do not know the offense on them...coach can only do so much and he has never had this problem at QB before.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC,

I think the line is struggling like crazy. When you see a 3 man rush put pressure on your QB... there are problems. When they bring 4, and one of them gets through the line to make a tackle for a loss... you got problems.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you on the QB's not knowing hand signals or how to read the defense and audible.

Dana stated at his presser today that the offense is still trying to get good at running the plays. And, they are not at a point when the kids can read the defense to know what play to get into yet.

He also told his offense to trust the system, that they will get better.

Dana knows the offense works. It is getting these kids proficient in it.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC,

I think the line is struggling like crazy. When you see a 3 man rush put pressure on your QB... there are problems. When they bring 4, and one of them gets through the line to make a tackle for a loss... you got problems.

I agree struggling, but I think some of the bad play is caused by bad plays at QB...I guess I am getting sick of hearing Trickett not knowing the offense.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put a lot of the offensive problems on Dawson, he is coaching the QBs and is the OC. I have been wondering how much of the offense Holgorsen has turned over to him. I too would like to see one guy at QB, coach HIM up and go with him, win or lose. The line looks bad a lot of times outmanned, and we do not have any backs or receivers who will block.