• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrell got the call

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great video Crash.

Dennis Smith is one of the nicest players you could find. I hear Atwater is too but never had any interaction with him. My vibe is that Meck is a great guy too.

Jeremiah Castille is a pastor now... His two sons played at Alabama. One of which I did some draft stuff with (Simeon) he played for the Bengals and Chargers for a short time... Great group of guys during that area...

Seeing Ray Crockett in that highlight reminds me of how much I liked him on the Lions back then you didn't get to hear news as much as it is on the spot now, but I remember going to my great grandma's after school one day to see we had signed Crockett in the paper. Made my day! When we re-signed Braxton I felt like I got part of my heart back as a kid. ;) When we traded Vance my heart was broken then we got him back and it was complete. ;)

I remember when we signed Tim Brown to an offer sheet, Raiders matched so we ended up with Anthony Miller.

Meck I talked to for about 5 minets his brother a hour .. both nice .. I should of invited Meck out to dinner he was in no hurry I just got nervous but after wards I though kind of dumb I could tell he was wanting something to do ... I had to go to the HOF by my self wife was working and my mom had passed away the year before so I was just as bored as him .. Meck is a normal guy down to earth I think he would of been a friend had I not gotten in a hurry... He was telling me to wait up .

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The urge is great but I must not succumb to temptation . 1000 one ,1000 two,.........

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved that his kids could've cared less about what dad did before they were born. Sour patch kids, playing on the phone... Just cracked me up.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only I had a penny for every time he was wrong. ;)