• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tennessee fans throwing debris onto the field

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiot fans.

Trash or a paper cup is one thing.

But hell a golf ball could kill someone

Need to be arrested or school fined.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife and I have been to that stadium many times. The last time we were there, which was maybe 5 years ago or so, the student section started chanting " Fuck you Bama ". A lady in front of us turned around a said " I am so sorry that ya'll have to hear that". We were dressed in our Bama gear at the time. I've seen several other incidents there similar to this.
They're just a buncha' toothless hillbillies that weren't raised right.

LyquidMetal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumpster fire team. Trash ass fans. I hope BAMA drops a hundred on em.

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former scUM QB has a beautiful last play where he runs it out of bounds with 0:00 on the clock. Vol trash
Living rent free in your head, but being OSU fan, there is plenty of room

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in the 70s, I'm told by my elders, mich fans at the OSU vs. mich. games in ann arbor would throw buckeyes with screws in them at the fans, cheerleaders, and marching band.......

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never thrown anything but definitely feel the frustration at the awful officiating that nothing ever seems to be done about. You'd think with how much money the SEC has they could afford to hire and train full-time officials. Or maybe there needs to be a national officiating group instead of letting conferences handle it. But a simple "we're sorry" and slap on the wrist time and time again is getting old when it's sometimes costing teams wins.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never thrown anything but definitely feel the frustration at the awful officiating that nothing ever seems to be done about. You'd think with how much money the SEC has they could afford to hire and train full-time officials. Or maybe there needs to be a national officiating group instead of letting conferences handle it. But a simple "we're sorry" and slap on the wrist time and time again is getting old when it's sometimes costing teams wins.
Same.

Especially when replay shows the call was made wrong. and they STILL don't correct the call. Its infuriating. Never thrown anything, but refs need to not be treated like Gods who never do anything wrong. They should suffer repercussions after the game if they get a huge call wrong.

and it's far time that the field was upgraded to have electronic monitors in a grid with microchips in the ball to have correct placement of where the ball was down. so many bad spots that are clear as day on TV.......

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, had to laugh at this comment on a chat board

Everyone in the stadium was throwing something at the end, except Milton

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Tennessee alumnus' comments...
  • If I had my way, everyone who threw things at the field in Knoxville last Saturday night would be shackled and marched down Cumberland Ave in their underwear. Then, they would pay a fine and perform 300 hours of community service. They would be banned from Neyland Stadium for life. They would remain civilly liable for their actions.
  • Sports hacks who railed against Tennessee fan behavior without mention of precedence would be required to print and/or record reports in which they detailed similar incidents at other schools and professed the bias inherent in their prior reports.
  • Paul Finebaum will have to strip to the waist and whip himself with a cat o' nine tails until he's bleeding from at least a dozen places. This will be incorporated into the opening sequence for his commentary and all promos for his contributions to ESPN and SECN.
  • Ol' Miss will have to admit that Lane Tiffin lacks the character to lead young men and that they knowingly hired him anyway. They will have to display video of their fans throwing trash on the court after Tennessee's victory and own the precedence.
  • Florida will have to video their administrators' admission that their fans have thrown bags of urine onto visiting fans, players, coaches, and their wives and that they've knowingly done little to nothing to discourage this or punish those who do it. This will be played in place of their promotional pieces in every Florida game televised.
  • Other schools with fans guilty of similar bad behavior would have to produce similar mea culpas.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tabascojet, how many bags have filled with your urine, brought to the Swamp, and thrown on visiting fans, players, coaches, and their wives?